The Student Room Group

Any non religious Muslims around?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hydeman
The low standards of South Asian parenting. :moon:

6ft below the ground to be exact :P
Original post by Rhythmical
Full of surprises aren't you. You remind me of the Muslim nasheed reciters who rap too.

I've been told I rap like a cat screeching
Original post by helpMehRevise
true you are right i shouldnt..

Doesn't really bother me, but makes you seem like an absolute dick to non-Muslims (and, therefore, shames Muslims) as well as making you seem like a hypocrite.

Just saying.
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
I've been told I rap like a cat screeching

Vocaroo and bless us all
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
Gonna have to stop you there. Some Shias believe that tattoos are not haram because it's under the skin but we all know it's haram at the end of the day (even I knew but was too stupid to realise what I was doing)

So much to the difference of thought within Islam...
Original post by MevMev
6ft below the ground to be exact :P

Very true. :yep:

Funny thing is that the shoe thing is actually somewhat true in my case. :tongue: It wasn't a heel issue, but I recall quite well that there was a particular slipper (made of rubber, I think) that hurt considerably more than the others, and that was the one I was usually threatened with to get me back in line. :/
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by champ_mc99
Really? Link?

well the book says dont even say the Bible is false aswell
Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

http://www.srigurugranth.org/1350.html
Original post by Hydeman
Very true. :yep:

Funny thing is that the shoe thing is actually somewhat true in my case. :tongue: It wasn't a heel issue, but I recall quite well that there was a particular slipper (made of rubber, I think) that hurt considerably more than the others, and that was the one I was usually threatened with to get me back in line. :/

such a shame i don't have that hilarious meme saved or i would have sent it to u by now
u know Beatz headphones- well Beatz by Dad and just shows the kids cowering in a corner from his damn solid rubber chappal :PPP
PM me dude really cba to comment on here:P
Original post by MevMev
as long as it aint high heels bruhh it aint bad

How about actual child abuse? Looking back, I would definitely have had a different life if I called any one (we got.hit with and stick)
Original post by The_Internet
How about actual child abuse? Looking back, I would definitely have had a different life if I called any one (we got.hit with and stick)

Hockey stick, slipper, plank of wood, slap, clothes hangers etc... standard :lol:
Original post by Deliciously
Honestly i cant say whether they will go to hell. Not up to me.
yes there is heaven and hell. but not a permanent one

Hmmmm... reincarnation?

Isn't it slightly dodgy Sikhism came up only about 500 or so years ago, meaning there are billions of people before who weren't informed of this "truth"? And what if the religions contradict with Sikh beliefs? For example, Islam teaches the prophet was the last messenger of God and hence any other claimed messengers (from sikhsm) would be false.
Original post by muzi123
Do not say that the Vedas, the Bible and the Koran are false. Those who do not contemplate them are false.

Cheers bro. Let me link him to get his view

Spoiler

Original post by MevMev
such a shame i don't have that hilarious meme saved or i would have sent it to u by now
u know Beatz headphones- well Beatz by Dad and just shows the kids cowering in a corner from his damn solid rubber chappal :PPP

'Tis a shame, but I think I can imagine what it's like. :lol:

PM me dude really cba to comment on here:P

Probably not a good idea, considering the differences in our worldviews. :ninja: I get the point though. xD
Original post by Hydeman
'Tis a shame, but I think I can imagine what it's like. :lol:

Probably not a good idea, considering the differences in our worldviews. :ninja: I get the point though. xD

ok i think i understood :P But I'm not sure lol so awkward
last quote on this thread btw
Original post by confusedkid1997
i think the fact that many of you are asking questions about your religion is a great thing, better than just blindly accepting a faith or its teachings. Regardless of which religion you choose to follow (if any) youll always have doubts. The muslim community tends to have figures that portray themselves as perfect, and us being muslims teens tend to feel as if we are 'bad' muslims in comparison to them when in reality we know nothing about there private lives, or there intentions.
I think its best to just do your own thing, i believe in one god and his final messenger.. That makes me muslim, have i had days, or even weeks where i forget prayer and question my belief? Yes but each time my imaan grows as a result. I wish you guys all the best with exams and all the good stuff :tongue:

yaaasssssss
Original post by dniy-10
Wise words !

Thank you :smile:
Original post by champ_mc99
Really? Link?

Original post by muzi123

The reason the Granth says that is because some people are egotistical and reject holy books absolutely when there is still lessons to be garnered from them; Sikhs do not accept, however, that the Bible or the Quran contain the whole truth with relation to God or morality or conduct.
Original post by muzi123
I slipped away years ago but i got back onto my faith now im a strong Muslim who knows Islam inside out after God guided me back. I can write paragraphs how i came back .

But anyway check this out
U probably studied periodic table in school . Wht if i told u the Quran mathematically prophesied the chemical elements in the Quran 1400 yrs ago.

I will post some check them out ask me questions if u dont understand.

Before viewing the pictures one needs to understand . Why chapter 57 .

1. The reason why it all starts from chapter 57 is because it is the ONLY chapter that is named after a chemical element which is Iron.

2. Every letter is from its first occurrence. So for e.g we count till when the first time the letter appears not 2nd or 3rd because then it would be classed as playing about and coincidence.

Now open the pics

Questions
How does the Quran know about these chemical elements when they were not even discovered at the time these are recent discoveries. Infact the name itself was used recently.

How does the Quran know about the atomic number of each element when this was again a recent discovery by scientists. All these elements the Quran mathematically mentions . The words never existed before the Quran or at the time of the Quran but recently.

remember, chemical element were not discovered nor their names were not yet invented but it seems that God knows future so put it in his book as evidence that he knows future and that book is from him
No one knew of the word lets say sulfer this is an english word which was first used 1000 yrs after the Quran and same goes for the others.

Lets see your responses try hard!!!!

Erm... My response:

There are 114 suras and 6326 ayahs in the Quran

Muhammad was born in year 570

570/114 = 5

6236 x 5 = 31,180

You circumabulate the Kaaba 7 times, and you wash your face, hands, nose 3 times during wudu.

7 + 3 = 10

31,180 --> 3+1+1+8+0 = 13

13 - 10 = 3

There are 3 points in a triangle

Illuminati confirmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by chemting
Erm... My response:

There are 114 suras and 6326 ayahs in the Quran

Muhammad was born in year 570

570/114 = 5

6236 x 5 = 31,180

You circumabulate the Kaaba 7 times, and you wash your face, hands, nose 3 times during wudu.

7 + 3 = 10

31,180 --> 3+1+1+8+0 = 13

13 - 10 = 3

There are 3 points in triangle

Illuminati confirmed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mind blown bruhhh

Quick Reply

Latest