The Student Room Group

How can I get a girl's number at a club?

I go clubbing quite often and I always leave without any girl's numbers.

I just want to know how to get their number? I mean when is the right time to get their number?

Usually, our conversations don't really last that long for me to ask for their number and it just feels weird to ask right at the start...

It's not that I'm ugly, I have girls approach me a lot ofl the time but it's just me being awkward and weird that I can't keep the conversation going

Any tips please?
Reply 1
Give yours instead? Then if they add you on Whatsapp take it from there

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you feel the convo dying, say my mates are going, can I at least take your number or just woo her with your dancing lol
Usually they come up to you or one of their mates does and tells you her name and number. The hard part is trying to establish contact/add them on fb the next day!!
Original post by Anonymous
I have girls approach me a lot ofl the time but it's just me being awkward and weird that I can't keep the conversation going

Dude if you're already getting girls approach you in a club, you're half-way there already. Just keep doing what you're doing, then when you do leave to go somewhere else just say it was nice speaking to them, you hope to do it again sometime and was hoping you could have their number?

You're already attracting women. Take advantage of that!
The trick is not to go clubbing fishing for girls. Go out wid ur bledrins and dance. I'm telling u right now if ya go up to the dance floor and dance ya *******s off girls will approach even if ya can't dance properly, trust me
Reply 6
Original post by neal95
Usually they come up to you or one of their mates does and tells you her name and number. The hard part is trying to establish contact/add them on fb the next day!!

What are you talking about? This has never happened to me

Lol I am already quite a shy person so it's hard for me to keep a conversation going with someone I just met that night! If our conversation lasts 5-10 minutes then it's a bit weird just asking for their number then and there, you see what i mean?

Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
The trick is not to go clubbing fishing for girls. Go out wid ur bledrins and dance. I'm telling u right now if ya go up to the dance floor and dance ya *******s off girls will approach even if ya can't dance properly, trust me

I'm not "fishing for girls". Tbh what you said about dancing is true. I dance like a madman sometimes, it gets a lot of attention (the good kind) and that's when girls go up to me and say my dancing is really good and they ask me for my name and blah blah blah... It's just breaking past that and getting their number that I can't get to because we don't really establish a conversation long enough that warrants it
What are you talking about? This has never happened to me

Lol I am already quite a shy person so it's hard for me to keep a conversation going with someone I just met that night! If our conversation lasts 5-10 minutes then it's a bit weird just asking for their number then and there, you see what i mean?

I'm not "fishing for girls". Tbh what you said about dancing is true. I dance like a madman sometimes, it gets a lot of attention (the good kind) and that's when girls go up to me and say my dancing is really good and they ask me for my name and blah blah blah... It's just breaking past that and getting their number that I can't get to because we don't really establish a conversation long enough that warrants it

The student has become the teacher
I go clubbing quite often and I always leave without any girl's numbers.

I just want to know how to get their number? I mean when is the right time to get their number?

Usually, our conversations don't really last that long for me to ask for their number and it just feels weird to ask right at the start...

It's not that I'm ugly, I have girls approach me a lot ofl the time but it's just me being awkward and weird that I can't keep the conversation going

Any tips please?

Have a couple of pints, 1 might be enough - tends to make me a bit more confident - then if one comes up to you make your intentions clear from the start: tell them if you think they're hot and then if they're not repulsed, ask for their snapchat/phone no.
Works for me all the time :smile:

Actually, 5-10 minutes of conversation is more than enough time to warrant asking for their number. You're out to have a good time with your friends, and whilst meeting women can be a part of that, there are things you want to be doing too. Closing off saying it was nice to meet them and signing off by asking for their number is basically saying "Hi, I think you're cool and would love to talk again!".

Trust me mate, as someone who does not get girls approach him in the club, you have an abundance of opportunity here. Head held high, you own this!
getting numbers off randoms when you're out is a bit **** really.. it's like starting again the next day when you're both sober and then realising you have **** all in common other than you both get mortal on saturday nights..
Reply 11
Go up to her, hand over your phone whilst giving her the peadosmile.
I want cute and beautiful girl
Original post by Vedant123
I want cute and beautiful girl

... And you revived a 6 year old thread to tell us that? :rolleyes:

You could have thrown a coin down a well or made a wish when you blew out your birthday candles... would probably be more effective TBH.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending