The Student Room Group

Who has the better physique?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Chicken pox scars aren't dark though are they? And don't mind my taste they don't mean anything.

Didn't know they could be considered sexy.

Nah they're not. Mine are basically little lumps of scar tissue. They're not much bigger than those miles but since they are white like my skin, not too noticable I guess.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Diff strokes innit :wink: They come with the territory of having dark features a lot of the time. I find them quite beautiful on girls.

Yes!! I think that's why I find beauty marks (I call them that, with moles I imagine Nanny Mcphee's chin) so attractive...guys with darker features have them...
Probably also the reason why I don't really like freckles too..
Diff strokes innit :wink: They come with the territory of having dark features a lot of the time. I find them quite beautiful on girls.

Personally it's more sexier when your in your bathing suit and see one skintone.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Nah they're not. Mine are basically little lumps of scar tissue. They're not much bigger than those miles but since they are white like my skin, not too noticable I guess.

You must've scratched your skin right off because usually you just get a dent in your skin when you scratch chicken pox.
Original post by Biryani007
Yes!! I think that's why I find beauty marks (I call them that, with moles I imagine Nanny Mcphee's chin) so attractive...guys with darker features have them...
Probably also the reason why I don't really like freckles too..

Michelle Lewin has tonnes of them all over her clavicle region, some people think it's ugly but I think it's the most beautiful flaw I've ever seen :love:
Michelle Lewin has tonnes of them all over her clavicle region, some people think it's ugly but I think it's the most beautiful flaw I've ever seen :love:

She's gorgeous but they are too freckley looking imo...personally I like dark beauty marks, especially if they're around the mouth..idk why :lol:
Original post by jawsontheflooor
they both look SCARY like what if you slap them playfully and bruise your hand, no thank you bye

Original post by Freudian Slip
Neither.

Original post by Ishea16
ugh neither:s-smilie:

What doesn't surprise me is that majority of the people in this thread who claim that these 2 people have
Hideous bodies.
are those who 1) don't lift/aren't worried about their physical health [not saying you have to jump on juice but I'm referring to just being active in general.]
2) skinny af to overweight/obese. :puke:

I do admit that they aren't natural I.e they are getting 'help' but quit the hate regardless. :whip:

Just focus on improving yourself. :sigh: People wouldn't "fat shame" or do the same to people in the opposite spectrum.

A wise man once said "hater's gonna hate, Mirer's gonna keep on Mirin' .... let the good times roll!" :laugh:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
You must've scratched your skin right off because usually you just get a dent in your skin when you scratch chicken pox.

I know it's normally a dent. I have no idea why mine are lumps. I got it fairly late in my teens though. I honestly don't remember scratching it that much at all tbh...
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
What doesn't surprise me is that majority of the people in this thread who claim that these 2 people have are those who 1) don't lift. 2) skinny af to overweight/obese. :puke:

I do admit that they aren't natural I.e they are getting 'help' but quit the hate regardless. :whip:

A wise man once said "hater's gonna hate, Mirer's gonna keep on Mirin' .... let the good times roll!" :laugh:

Just focus on improving yourself. :sigh: People wouldn't "fat shame" or do the same to people in the opposite spectrum.

Spoiler

Okay, maybe 'hideous' was too much of a strong word...

Personally I feel zero attraction to bodies like this, they look alien like...ready to explode and splurt goo everywhere...
Sorry if what I said offended you, I was being 110% honest...tbh maybe I should keep certain things to myself :dontknow: :lol:

Now let me eat my cookie :ninja:

Personally I feel zero attraction to bodies like this, they look alien like...ready to explode and splurt goo everywhere...
Sorry if what I said offended you, I was being 110% honest...tbh maybe I should keep certain things to myself :dontknow: :lol:

Have you ever been hugged by a muscular man?
Original post by TorpidPhil
I know it's normally a dent. I have no idea why mine are lumps. I got it fairly late in my teens though. I honestly don't remember scratching it that much at all tbh...

You're just an odd guy. Do they make you insecure?

No...I really can't imagine a guy like those in the pics giving the cosiest hugs :/

I understand its different strokes for different folks.
The same can be said for some people aswell... :dry: (not referring to you but in general)

Fair enough. :tongue:
You're just an odd guy. Do they make you insecure?

Nah. They're not super noticable. Most people have some scars on their torso anyway...

I think this is the limit for most girls

Dad bod fan girl?
Dad bod fan girl?

No I'm not attracted to that, why'd you assume that?
What doesn't surprise me is that majority of the people in this thread who claim that these 2 people have are those who 1) don't lift/aren't worried about their physical health [not saying you have to jump on juice but I'm referring to just being active in general.]
2) skinny af to overweight/obese. :puke:

Spoiler

What's hateful about people saying 'neither', exactly, in a thread that asked for opinions?
Original post by yoda123

I think this is the limit for most girls

Most girls dont even know what they want for dinner let alone what they want in a man.
They would like him on monday,nasser el sonbaty on a wednesday then franco columbu on a friday.

Quick Reply

Latest