The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a crush on someone 'inappropriate'?

Scroll to see replies

My dentist.

It was the way he pulled out my tooth last year, he was so kind and told me not to be scared :colondollar:.

Also he had a really cute lisp going onnnn...
Original post by ZuluK
Ummm my Chem Teacher had the best smile and the bluest of eyes. Once, without realising I emailed him about my homework at 1 in the morning and he replied saying I should be asleep. We had a convo until 5 and I saw him that day in lesson at 9... ****kkk was it awkward but damnnnn that cheeky smile he had when I walked it 😍😍

Spoiler

Spoiler

So romantic, I would have had butterflies in my tummy :flutter:

(Are you taking the piss or is that actually serious?)

If it is, teach me your ways. I have a new teacher at my 6th form and I want for him to be in love with me XD such a gorgeous man :colondollar:
Original post by Anonymous
why is this funny? :s-smilie:

Not quite sure; it just made me laugh. :lol:

Original post by ZuluK
Ummm my Chem Teacher had the best smile and the bluest of eyes. Once, without realising I emailed him about my homework at 1 in the morning and he replied saying I should be asleep. We had a convo until 5 and I saw him that day in lesson at 9... ****kkk was it awkward but damnnnn that cheeky smile he had when I walked it 😍😍

Spoiler

Spoiler

I thought you were supposed to be a nice, traditional Muslim girl, Zulu? :rolleyes:

(Also, that thing with the chemistry teacher would have gone around my school like wildfire had it happened there. xD)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

If it is, teach me your ways. I have a new teacher at my 6th form and I want for him to be in love with me XD such a gorgeous man :colondollar:

No honestly... It was about my homework due that day and I lost track of time so just emailed him. He replied back saying I should be asleep... I then replied "You should be asleep too" and then banter to and fro... Never got the homework done but damn every meeting after that... There were cheeky smiles like we had a secret! Anddddd we continued emailing... But it was all done on school emails so we tried to keep it professional 😓😓
My dentist.

It was the way he pulled out my tooth last year, he was so kind and told me not to be scared :colondollar:.

Also he had a really cute lisp going onnnn...

@ZuluK

you guys, what is it with us and male dentists? rofl
do you think it's something to do with how close they get to your face :colone: and they kind of handle you with care but slight aggressiveness :colondollar:
Reply 45
Original post by Hydeman
Not quite sure; it just made me laugh. :lol:

I thought you were supposed to be a nice, traditional Muslim girl, Zulu? :rolleyes:

(Also, that thing with the chemistry teacher would have gone around my school like wildfire had it happened there. xD)

Oh but Mr Hydeman, I am... Harmless crushes and flirting makes no difference :wink:

Haha no one knew apart from obviously him and two of my friends... Still got screen shots of the first emails we sent as proof because one of my friends didn't believe me 😂😂😂

Who was your inappropriate crush, HydieBoy? :h:

Is this for real? :hahaha:
Reply 47
@ZuluK

do you think it's something to do with how close they get to your face :colone: and they kind of handle you with care but slight aggressiveness :colondollar:

Loool... To me I think it was all the sexual innuendos. "Open wider" "Don't bite" "it's a bit wet" "drilling" "it'll hurt first, but then it'll be fine"

:colondollar: I don't have an innocent mind haha
Reply 48
Original post by Hydeman

Stop laughing :colonhash: these crushes are very important...
Original post by Hydeman

:frown: Yes, I love him. I want him to be all mine. I want to bite his face :colondollar:

I'm planning our wedding and we are going to have 3 children. :h:
My flat mate of 2 years, who had a boyfriend the whole time :ninja: (he did get angry whenever she got cozy with me :mmm:) ooh, and my history teacher
(edited 7 years ago)
@ZuluK

I used to have a crush on my female dentist, so it's definitely not just a girl thing (I hope :grumble:).

Original post by ZuluK
Oh but Mr Hydeman, I am... Harmless crushes and flirting makes no difference :wink:

Hmm, but the concept of thoughtcrime (or thoughtsin, rather) does exist within Islam, doesn't it? :wink: Unless you're a liberal Muslim, which I'm almost sure you are. xD

Haha no one knew apart from obviously him and two of my friends... Still got screen shots of the first emails we sent as proof because one of my friends didn't believe me 😂😂😂

Pics or it didn't happen. :colone:

Who was your inappropriate crush, HydieBoy? :h:

Mentioned it on page 1. :tongue: My previous dentist. She even had a sexy name (well, I thought it was sexy). :fan:
Original post by ZuluK

I'm a cynic. :pierre:

:frown: Yes, I love him. I want him to be all mine. I want to bite his face :colondollar:

I'm planning our wedding and we are going to have 3 children. :h:

I'm sure you're joking about most of that. :lol:
@ZuluK

Yes definitely, that soft tender touch paired with soothing words, then all of a sudden a strong masculine hand ripping out my tooth. Ugh sooo hawt, makes me drool (quite literally). :colone:
Reply 54
Original post by Hydeman
I used to have a crush on my female dentist, so it's definitely not just a girl thing (I hope :grumble:).

Hmm, but the concept of thoughtcrime (or thoughtsin, rather) does exist within Islam, doesn't it? :wink: Unless you're a liberal Muslim, which I'm almost sure you are. xD

Pics or it didn't happen. :colone:

Mentioned it on page 1. :tongue: My previous dentist. She even had a sexy name (well, I thought it was sexy). :fan:

Haha I bet you wished you could put your fingers in her 😂😂😂

Thoughts are okay :wink: just don't act upon them :biggrin:

Haha heckkkk no am I putting up pics!!! I still cringe at my flirting when I was 17 looool so cringey

Awww Dentists!!! Just something about them!!!
Reply 55
My second cousin (9 years older) for about a few hours before I realised it was wrong and stopped it.

#Don'tJudge

yuck! you're gross and a coward for putting anonymous...
Original post by Hydeman

I'm sure you're joking about most of that. :lol:

I'm already pregnant with his child though :/. It happened when he was talking me through my History essay. :u:

Then he said "*My real name* you're an extremely talented young lady, I want you AND ONLY YOU to bare my children".

I said "Yes Sir, I will happily submit to your every command"

And the rest was history (get it :colone: ?)...

OMG THE LENGTHS I WILL GO TO JUST SO I CAN PROCRASTINATE, LMFAO XD I need professional help! :redface:
Original post by ZuluK
Haha I bet you wished you could put your fingers in her 😂😂😂

:colonhash:

Victoria was a classy woman about whom I wouldn't think so crudely. :angry:

Thoughts are okay :wink: just don't act upon them :biggrin:

Pretty sure they're not. :wink: I'll find you the appropriate verses/Hadith at a later date. :tongue:

Haha heckkkk no am I putting up pics!!! I still cringe at my flirting when I was 17 looool so cringey

Didn't happen, then. :no:

Awww Dentists!!! Just something about them!!!

Maybe dentistry attracts a disproportionate share of the attractive students. xD
I'm already pregnant with his child though :/. It happened when he was talking me through my History essay. :u:

Then he said "*My real name* you're an extremely talented young lady, I want you AND ONLY YOU to bare my children".

OMG THE LENGTHS I WILL GO TO JUST SO I CAN PROCRASTINATE, LMFAO XD I need professional help! :redface:

I snort-laughed at this. :wink: You have a very rich fantasy life.
Original post by ZuluK

true :rofl:

Yes definitely, that soft tender touch paired with soothing words, then all of a sudden a strong masculine hand ripping out my tooth. Ugh sooo hawt, makes me drool (quite literally). :colone:

bruhhh uff

LOOOL at this

and yes omg that last line is SO me.

Original post by Hydeman
:colonhash:
Maybe dentistry attracts a disproportionate share of the attractive students. xD

the way you are simply expected to be held to a chair whilst they basically explore your mouth. When you're in that chair they really have the power :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest