Original post by ZuluK
Uhuh one I would love to gatecrash and be the only girl at :wink:

No ladies allowed okay :wink:
Original post by DanielleT192
Lol so these celebs are you bf/gf/wife/husband? Read the title guys

Originally said if ya don't have one u can post ya crush celeb 🙊
Original post by ZuluK
Lol private Browsing :wink:

You're not into black guys? :colonhash: The hot chocolate? The dark smooth exterior? Fatima? Did you see the bodies of the men? 😂😂😂😂

Hugh Jackman is a perfect speciman of a man! Haha fassbender I'm not that into but McAvoy is gorgeous and his Scottish accent... 😍

McAvoy is indeed gorgeous - I thought you meant Norton, I was like "???" :lol:. Hugh is also gorgeous.
Original post by ZuluK
Lol private Browsing :wink:

You're not into black guys? :colonhash: The hot chocolate? The dark smooth exterior? Fatima? Did you see the bodies of the men? 😂😂😂😂

i am not into any guys atm... maybe later :lol:
i did saw the body... i never ever typed those keywords but i thought well they are on there so whynot spend 5 sec looking at them but they didn't had any effect on me :dontknow:
Original post by ivybridge
She sounds nice but she just looks really... made up and fake. She is quite pretty there though but that other photo of her you put up, nooo.

You reckon? I think she's a natural beauty. She's a bit on the skinny side for me though.

Prefer older women anyway. I want to get lost in her eyes.
Original post by hezzlington
You reckon? I think she's a natural beauty. She's a bit on the skinny side for me though.

Prefer older women anyway. I want to get lost in her eyes.

She looks OK
Original post by ForgetMe
Damn, sausage party :sexface:

Lmaoooo ew the guy in your pic looks like a corn ball.
She looks OK

Okay?!!!!

You must have some beautiful, beautiful friends.
Reply 68
She looks OK

Gross if you ask me.
Reply 69
McAvoy is indeed gorgeous - I thought you meant Norton, I was like "???" :lol:. Hugh is also gorgeous.

Omg noooo... I'm pretty sure someone finds Norton attractive but ummmm noooo!!!! Damn I started reading gay fan fiction about McAvoy :colondollar: lets just say it was hot 😂😂

Original post by fatima1998
i did saw the body... i never ever typed those keywords but i thought well they are on there so whynot spend 5 sec looking at them but they didn't had any effect on me :dontknow:

Looool 5 seconds or 5 mins? No effect? I just don't get it? What more do you want in a guy? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 lol
Reply 70
Original post by fatima1998

Are you even old enough to be looking at pictures like that?.:hahaha:

I saw you on another thread
Original post by hezzlington
Okay?!!!!

You must have some beautiful, beautiful friends.

Well, there is no objectivity in beauty... I don't think she's flawless. I think the prettiest girls tend to be very retro looking, like Lana Del Rey. She just looks a bit like a barbie doll to me.

Original post by Attempt
Gross if you ask me.

That's pushing it.
Reply 72
No ladies allowed okay :wink:

Yeah but but I want their sausages And cream 😂😂😂😂

Can I at least watch? :wink:
Original post by ZuluK
Omg noooo... I'm pretty sure someone finds Norton attractive but ummmm noooo!!!! Damn I started reading gay fan fiction about McAvoy :colondollar: lets just say it was hot 😂😂

Looool 5 seconds or 5 mins? No effect? I just don't get it? What more do you want in a guy? 😂😂😂😂😂😂 lol

You remind me of a friend of mine... she's gay but seems to find gay love immensely hot :lol:
Well, there is no objectivity in beauty... I don't think she's flawless. I think the prettiest girls tend to be very retro looking, like Lana Del Rey. She just looks a bit like a barbie doll to me.

That's pushing it.

Lana is wife material. Beautiful creature.
Reply 75
I think she meant James McVey from The Vamps...

Way to crush someone's excitement there:wink:
Original post by xobeauty
Lmaoooo ew the guy in your pic looks like a corn ball.

Well post a damn link so we can see what sort of guys you are into then Mrs Exceptionally Picky.
Original post by ZuluK
Yeah but but I want their sausages And cream 😂😂😂😂

Can I at least watch? :wink:

:getmecoat::colonhash:
Reply 78
You remind me of a friend of mine... she's gay but seems to find gay love immensely hot :lol:

Loool do you mean she's not gay 😂😂

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Loool do you mean she's not gay 😂😂

Spoiler

Nope, she's very gay hahahaha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending