The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
He's not blocking anything, he is trying to save you.

I am not into threesomes where there are two females.

You should experiment
Original post by Start the Fire
You should experiment

no I should stick to Islam because the hereafter is worth more than any extra pleasures I will gain from doing things in this dunya that Islam doesn't allow. I can experiment when I have a husband to do it with.
no I should stick to Islam because the hereafter is worth more than any extra pleasures I will gain from doing things in this dunya that Islam doesn't allow. I can experiment when I have a husband to do it with.

Two women messing around isn't forbidden in Islam
Two women messing around isn't forbidden in Islam

that's basically acts of lesbianism, not it is not allowed.
that's basically acts of lesbianism, not it is not allowed.

Yeah but lesbianism is a less severe form of homosexuality than men doing it

Also a wife must obey her husband so if I was your husband and I had another wife and I told you to get nasty with her you would have to do it :biggrin:

Also a wife must obey her husband so if I was your husband and I had another wife and I told you to get nasty with her you would have to do it :biggrin:

A wife can refuse to obey an order from husband if it is haraam or against what Allah says.
I would never marry you.
I am not interested in touching or engaging with women sexually in any way :puke:
A wife can refuse to obey an order from husband if it is haraam or against what Allah says.
I would never marry you.
I am not interested in touching or engaging with women sexually in any way :puke:

:wink: okay babe
Reply 227
uncircumcised cock that isn't washed with water after you pee?
NO THANKS

err intuition.
also you do realise that virgin women are really sensitive so it will not be too hard to make her orgasm.

no thank you.

I know but I was on the verge of committing zina if I didn't start.
Lesser of the two evils.

wow
Original post by Josb
wow

would you like to expand on that?
Reply 229
would you like to expand on that?

I expanded:

uncircumcised cock that isn't washed with water after you pee?NO THANKS
:lolwut:
err intuition.also you do realise that virgin women are really sensitive so it will not be too hard to make her orgasm.
:lol:
no thank you.I know but I was on the verge of committing zina if I didn't start.Lesser of the two evils.
Good Muslim. :yy:
Original post by Josb
I expanded:

:lolwut::lol:Good Muslim. :yy:

:lolwut: why this face?

I see you're laughing because every woman is different etc etc.

I am assuming that last point is sarcasm.
yes, yes I would.
Personal desires are totally irrelevant, we marry and procreate to enforce our family unit and pay due diligence to our ancestors before us. Only after educational/professional acumen has been attained (early 20s for women/late 20s/early 30s for men) can marriage/procreational activities even remotely be considered.
(edited 8 years ago)
:wink:

is that your usual reply when you fail to get vagina from 3 different girls?
btw foreskins give the woman more orgasms during sex just so you know

orgasm for a girl comes from the clitoris and I'm pretty much sure the foreskin and has nothing to do with it unless it can stretch to the clit during penetration lol well done for trying though

then you don't need to be a virgin,
simple. dk what you're fretting about.

thank you, for god sake I don't understand these ppl they make so many damn excuses and have high standards like damn might as well lose it since if they keep going like this they'll end up with no one

yeh but Islam doesn't say that men are the boss and they shouldn't obey their wives. you're acting like my husband would be my dad LOL if he told me to obey him I would actually leave him he must think he's god.

and also if this was the case I'm sure God didn't say either you should obey your husband even if he demands a theeesome you stupid ****
Female here. Not really a problem with me.
Female here, I definitely wouldn't marry a man who has had sex...nope. Subhanallah, keep it in your pants love.
btw you know how ugly uncircumcised dicks look when they're soft.

I don't need foreskin to make me orgasm, I can make myself orgasm 6 times in a row (Even when inexperienced) so I'm sure another person's touch will be way better than my own anyway. Don't need unnecessary extras like that.

Are you telling me you did that purely on intuition, without reading/watching around the subject? 6 orgasms first time no practice is pretty impressive
Original post by Another
Are you telling me you did that purely on intuition, without reading/watching around the subject? 6 orgasms first time no practice is pretty impressive

why thank you :colondollar:

the first time I tried to read from a women's online article what to do and made absolutely no sense to me, idk why the heck they were saying it would take 20 minutes and all kinds of god knows what. I simply ignored it, there wasn't any techniques on there anyway.

Yes purely on intuition. The very first time, 3 times (I was satisfied with this so I didn't need more). Following time, 6 just to see how many I could do before not wanting to do anymore and it was super fun. I pick up/learn very quickly from each time I think.

How could I even read or watch around the subject? What would I be looking for?

Latest

Trending

Trending