The Student Room Group

Lifting to impress women

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Another
All my ugly, skinny and short friends have girlfriends. This is why we don't base generalisations on personal experiences

Doesn't prove that every girl does the same. Your friends' girlfriends are a minority.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Woodys thrown up the towel? :gasp:

I guess you have to do wahteba it teks, right babe?

#biggerisbetter #nohomo

Spoiler

Not totally, but over the past few years I've matured and gradually grown out of going on the pull every weekend :wink:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Not totally, but over the past few years I've matured and gradually grown out of going on the pull every weekend :wink:

That's part of life, everyone grows out of it at some point. ... :frown:
Right just to add to the first post,

My sister thinks i should lift as well. She is aware that i have no girlfriend and told me to hit the gym.
Ive never lifted a gym weight in my life. I dont need to.

I have greater priorities in life than trying to make every woman want me.
Original post by asif007
Doesn't prove that every girl does the same. Your friends' girlfriends are a minority.

This is why we don't base generalisations on personal experiences

Original post by Abolished
Do you go out much? Drinking I mean.....

Yeap. Plenty.
Reply 46
Original post by Foxab77
well 176cm is pretty short so that doesn't help your chances...

176 is average height lol. If you honestly think height is really important then you have no idea how to get a girl to like you. 90% of girls don't care about height
Reply 47
Original post by ETRC
176 is average height lol. If you honestly think height is really important then you have no idea how to get a girl to like you. 90% of girls don't care about height

lol.

yeah, ... and that's why in 90%+ of couples the male is taller than the female.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
That's part of life, everyone grows out of it at some point. ... :frown:

Explain the 50 year olds I see when I'm out :tongue: They're my idols :biggrin:1
Original post by Another
Yeap. Plenty.

Shorten that skirt and show some cleavage.... instant male attraction.
Original post by Abolished
Shorten that skirt and show some cleavage.... instant male attraction.

I'll wait until it's warmer / socially acceptable to show your boobs and ass in public in the UK. I'm not risking having my nipples freeze over for any guy just yet!
Original post by Another
I'll wait until it's warmer / socially acceptable to show your boobs and ass in public in the UK. I'm not risking having my nipples freeze over for any guy just yet!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I wore just a tshirt throughout the whole of winter just to attract females. Didn't realise I looked so strange wearing so little in the cold.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 52
Original post by ANM775
lol.

yeah, ... and that's why in 90%+ of couples the male is taller than the female.

Men are on average 4-5 inches taller than females so obviously most couples will have taller men. An average male (5'9-5'10) is taller than 75+%
Reply 53
Original post by ETRC
Men are on average 4-5 inches taller than females so obviously most couples will have taller men. An average male (5'9-5'10) is taller than 75+%

view poll results

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2425610

I think it's time for you to concede mate.
being "short" harms a mans chances considerably with the opposite sex,
Reply 54
Original post by ANM775
view poll results

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2425610

I think it's time for you to concede mate.
being "short" harms a mans chances considerably with the opposite sex,

I was talking about average height men or slightly below not 5'2. Most girls would date someone 5'8+ if they had other things going for them.
Original post by Anonymous
Are girls attracted to moderately well built guys? I am not referring to steroid monsters or body builders but someone who has a masculine figure.

I have mates who lift and been through it and said you are only going end up impressing body builder bros and not ladies.

I am quite skinny, only 65kg for 176 cm and i was hoping that a better physique will improve my chance with the ladies.

Depends, I like “dad bods”. Whereas my friend likes skinny/ripped guys.
Original post by Anonymous
i was hoping that a better physique will improve my chance with the ladies.

Maybe try to shift the focus and reasons for wanting to build a better physique. Like I'm doing it to prevent health problems later in life (heart disease, diabetes, etc). If women find me more attractive, then that's a nice bonus.. If not then I've got a healthier body anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending