The Student Room Group

Why do people take so long to get on trains?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ethereal World
Loooool I would be careful. ZuluK will be sliding into your PMs any time soon :sexface:

We have derailed Captain Jack's thread so much :colondollar:

Still have no idea why you're popular on TSR and how you amassed such a following of stupid brain dead protoplasmic reptillian jellies that hover around you like some sort of holy shrine. Your roasts against @ZuluK are 3/10 at best. Work on it like your search for a suitable husband you thirsty cougar ****!

Spoiler

Reply 61
Original post by Apache Tyrone
BBC checking in.

Anddddddd you can check back out again. :h:

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK
Anddddddd you can check back out again. :h:

Spoiler

Sad times in life
Reply 63
Still have no idea why you're popular on TSR and how you amassed such a following of stupid brain dead protoplasmic reptillian jellies that hover around you like some sort of holy shrine. Your roasts against @ZuluK are 3/10 at best. Work on it like your search for a suitable husband you thirsty cougar ****!

Spoiler

:colonhash: Only I can be mean to Nympho :colonhash:
Reply 64
Sad times in life

Sad times for you maybe... But I'm Happy :h:
People on buses who empty the contents of their purse onto the little dish and practically ask the driver to pick a ticket for them. WHY.
Original post by ZuluK
Sad times for you maybe... But I'm Happy :h:

I will grill u when its time for lunch.

How do u like ur roasts served fam
Reply 67
I will grill u when its time for lunch.

How do u like ur roasts served fam

I like my roasts halal... Though, I think I should step out of the kitchen as I'll end up burning you and you can't handle the heat :teehee:
Original post by ZuluK
I like my roasts halal... Though, I think I should step out of the kitchen as I'll end up burning you and you can't handle the heat :teehee:

Reply 69

Awww was the view of the back garden? And how come you've changed from the bedroom to the kitchen? :colonhash:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Mate :hand:

I am a holy shrine<<< New Religion. I've been meme'd and I'm gonna become a brand. Made $0.14 on my last YouTube video.
Another fascinating thread.
Original post by ZuluK

try a bit harder mate... :h:

same reason as to why it takes year 7s so goddamn long to walk down the flipping corridor
Reply 74

Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Damn... I think you should go see a GP about that.

Also, calling your dick a ding dong? More like flip flop :h:

Oh and you should be arrested for looking like that :biggrin:
Original post by ZuluK
Suffering from erectile dysfunction? Damn... I think you should go see a GP about that.

Also, calling your dick a ding dong? More like flip flop :h:

Oh and you should be arrested for looking like that :biggrin:

I have a sick music video that people like you who lust for bbc can masturbate off to and discover fire in your own home.

[video="youtube;kBG9DKdtxLc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBG9DKdtxLc[/video]

@Ethereal World has acc seen my mamba, she rates it very highly :yy:
Reply 76
Original post by Ethereal World
Mate :hand:

I am a holy shrine<<< New Religion. I've been meme'd and I'm gonna become a brand. Made $0.14 on my last YouTube video.

Being meme'd is not a big thing tbh Nympho... Pigs, ****, even Jo brand has been meme'd so it's not really an acheivement :h:

Just saying in case you put it on your CV 😘
Never had that problem I get on trains really quick and if it's a Virgin service you can send them a tweet and they ll tell you where the unreserved carriages are :smile:
Cos they know the driver isn't just going to shut the door on them... They want the most bae carriage
Reply 79
I have a sick music video that people like you who lust for bbc can masturbate off to and discover fire in your own home.

[video="youtube;kBG9DKdtxLc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBG9DKdtxLc[/video]

@Ethereal World has acc seen my mamba, she rates it very highly :yy:

I stopped at 14 seconds... Roughly the time it takes you to cum without even touching :h:

Whose dick hasn't Nympho seen? Now that lies the question...

Quick Reply

Latest