The Student Room Group

Any non religious Muslims around?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhythmical
Someone's insightful today. :h:

Na! Just wanna help, don't need to take into consideration anything I said...... I mean why would you accept something from some random guy, who is younger than you?
Aw I will do and you should see Murdered by my Father as it is so sad but realistic.

It is really sad but I think they did an amazing job of writing itm

I know and I think it highlighted key issues hitting home and a lot of people now understand these situations..

My mum don't wear high heels lol.

I'll try seeing it today if I have the time haha, is it based on a real life story?
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Na! Just wanna help, don't need to take into consideration anything I said...... I mean why would you accept something from some random guy, who is younger than you?

Wait... you're younger than me?
(edited 8 years ago)
LMAO! How did you come up with this bulls***??!

Erm... I had a divine revelation you see :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Qur'an 2:256 ~ "There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion..."

http://quran.com/2/256

Woah there, giddy up cowboy.

*cough* proper context and interpretation *cough* mate... don't wanna be like them Islamophobes

(The full verse as well plox)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wait... you're older than me?

No, your much older than me

I can't be, I'm sure you must be older than me. I can't be much older than you, maybe one year but that's it. :tongue:
If you feel like this you might want to consider leaving the religion, go try some tasty non halal meat, but everything Is your choice so good luck with whatever you do
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
You my friend are going to burn in hell for not believing in the gods Odin, Thor and Heimdallr :sadnod:

Not necessarily, God may be horribly evil.

Funny. :colonhash:
Please don't tell me to go pray. The only thing I do is eat halal meat but I feel as if I'm slipping away from my beliefs. Anyone else like that?

I didn't know you were muslim o_o
Original post by BristolFresher15
The idea of Abrahamic religion on the grand scale didnt seem accurate. It seemed like a human construct, of which mine was only a singlular example.

Then came the scripture, which truly seems like it was written by the people of its time rather than any force of omnipotence, considering all the themes present (many of which are disagreeable). And its seems very interpretation-prone for something that is absolute truth.

So on and so forth. :smile:

Ahh well. :smile:
I can't be, I'm sure you must be older than me. I can't be much older than you, maybe one year but that's it. :tongue:

Compare the numbers of wrinkles in your foreheads for an accurate measure of who is older.
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
I didn't know you were muslim o_o

According to this thread, not a good one! :tongue:
Original post by chemting
Well... if you did that 15 minutes before, you wouldn't have been able to do it... :tongue: (and I was being a follow-whore :wink: )

non-Muslims can know the Kalima Taiyabba... but to answer your question - some self-proclaimed scholars from ISOC have floated the notion of a false Murrtad (I'm sure @QE2 can concur), so I'm not sure. Besides, aren't all kafirs Murrtads as we're all born Muslims?

I doubt they proclaim to be scholars. :biggrin:
But to answer your question, you consider to be a (late? ) ex-Muslim?
According to this thread, not a good one! :tongue:

Well we all have our faults I'm muslim as well
Well we all have our faults I'm muslim as well

No way? I would never have thought it but you were as equally surprised as I am too. That's a nice surprise.
Original post by AperfectBalance
If you feel like this you might want to consider leaving the religion, go try some tasty non halal meat, but everything Is your choice so good luck with whatever you do

Eating some non-halal meat doesn't equate to not being Muslim.
Any religious atheists out there?
No way? I would never have thought it but you were as equally surprised as I am too. That's a nice surprise.

:biggrin: yea
what did you think i were :O
:biggrin: yea
what did you think i were :O

Atheist, or some Christian lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending