The Student Room Group

Should I be bothered about this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
It wont happen anyway :smile:

so it shouldn't :tongue:
Reply 21
From my experience, girls don't just randomly send nudes to guys without their being some kind of heated conversation before hand, especially seeing as there is more than one. Sounds a bit dodgy to me if I'm being honest. THAT SAID, he's obviously told you about it which suggests he has nothing to hide (or did you find out yourself?).
Does he know the girls do you know?
I think some more investigation needs to be done here tbh!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have to agree with the above post.

I would simply ask your boyfriend to Block & Delete the girls who send him nudes on Snapchat or simply ask him to make a new snapchat and add his friends etc. Then if the problem persists he's adding girls himself on snapchat lol.

Believe me Snapchat is very very easy to hide stuff you don't want people finding out.
Im sure he has to maintain some sort of contact with these girls? Girls spam him with nudes without even having any prior relationship?
Original post by Stk1010
From my experience, girls don't just randomly send nudes to guys without their being some kind of heated conversation before hand, especially seeing as there is more than one. Sounds a bit dodgy to me if I'm being honest. THAT SAID, he's obviously told you about it which suggests he has nothing to hide (or did you find out yourself?).
Does he know the girls do you know?
I think some more investigation needs to be done here tbh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I asked and he told me and he did tell me about other similar situations before. He knows them as those he's seen and mainly from like group chat on whatsapp. I don't want to look like I don't trust him because he is truthful and doesn't lie. The girls are just extremely thirsty and don't understand why he's loyal.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Im sure he has to maintain some sort of contact with these girls? Girls spam him with nudes without even having any prior relationship?

Not sure to be honest.
Original post by Anonymous
I have to agree with the above post.

I would simply ask your boyfriend to Block & Delete the girls who send him nudes on Snapchat or simply ask him to make a new snapchat and add his friends etc. Then if the problem persists he's adding girls himself on snapchat lol.

Believe me Snapchat is very very easy to hide stuff you don't want people finding out.

Interesting. He has deleted them , just don't understand why he'll be scared to reopen it if he has...

Quick Reply

Latest