The Student Room Group

why do muslims get persecuted on this site?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frank Underwood
Incorrect.

The Quran forbids aggressive warfare, it forbids killing female/child hostages, it treats Christians as 'Muslims closest allies', it condemns using terror for political acts, it condemns killing non-combatants.

No, you're wrong here.

The Quran states that when a caliphate rises, it must never settle down in a border agreement, and it must do everything it can to terrify the non-believers to surrender to the Caliphate. This includes enslaving and executing the conquered as well as their women. This is to ensure world domination goes by with minimal bloodshed as it is easier to get countries to surrender to the caliphate than fight them directly.

It treats jews as scum and Christians as slaves.

Read my link.
Original post by LibertyMan
No, you're wrong here.

The Quran states that when a caliphate rises, it must never settle down in a border agreement, and it must do everything it can to terrify the non-believers to surrender to the Caliphate. This includes enslaving and executing the conquered as well as their women. This is to ensure world domination goes by with minimal bloodshed as it is easier to get countries to surrender to the caliphate than fight them directly.

It treats jews as scum and Christians as slaves.

Read my link.

Prove it, because that a load of balls (about Jews and Christians), I can't be bothered to gouge my eyes in reading your lies about the caliphate

http://www.answering-islam.org/Shamoun/christians.htm read this
Prove it, because that a load of balls (about Jews and Christians), I can't be bothered to gouge my eyes in reading your lies about the caliphate

“Against kuffars make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war to strike terror into the (hearts of) the Enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside, whom you may not know, but whom Allah does know. Whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah, shall be repaid to you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.” (Qur’an: 8:60)

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6

“When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” Quran 9:5

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Muhammed also himself enslaved, raped, killed captives, and he is THE role model for Islam, so there you go.

LMAO.

What a moron. Thanks for Linking us to an Article written by a Christian that proves our point, you stupidly thought that just simply googling something about Islam and seeing a website called "answering Islam" means you could cite it Hahaha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Is that so? When has anyone ever criticized the likes of Christianity, and the abhorrence of the old testament? The only reason MOD's are sensitive over so, is because there is a boundary that you need to maintain, sometimes we fail to realize we're being discriminatory
“Against kuffars make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war to strike terror into the (hearts of) the Enemy of Allah and your enemy, and others beside, whom you may not know, but whom Allah does know. Whatever you shall spend in the Cause of Allah, shall be repaid to you, and you shall not be treated unjustly.” (Qur’an: 8:60)

“The unbelievers among the People of the Book [Bible] and the pagans shall burn for ever in the fire of Hell. They are the vilest of all creatures.” Quran 98:6

“When the sacred months are over slay the idolaters wherever you find them. Arrest them, besiege them, and lie in ambush everywhere for them.” Quran 9:5

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Sahih Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter."

Muhammed also himself enslaved, raped, killed captives, and he is THE role model for Islam, so there you go.

Nowhere does it say "Jews are scrum" and "Christians are slaves"

try again
Original post by Attempt
LMAO.

What a moron. Thanks for Linking us to an Article written by a Christian that proves our point, you stupidly thought that just simply googling something about Islam and seeing a website called "answering Islam" means you could cite it Hahaha.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you're the troll from yesterday who though that half of British Muslims support ISIS,

welcome to my block list
you're the troll from yesterday who though that half of British Muslims support ISIS,

welcome to my block list

You stupidly went on google and typed out "Christians in Islam" saw an article Written by a Christian telling you how badly Christians are treated in muslim lands and the Qu'ran because it had a title called "Answering-Islam" and used in an argument.

How embarrassing for you.

LMAO

:rofl::rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
according to Sahih Muslim this was not the same Negus that had granted the Muslims asylum from the Qurayshites and whom Muhammad prayed for:
Narrated Anas ibn Malik:
The Prophet of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) wrote to Chosroes (King of Persia), Caesar (Emperor of Rome), Negus (King of Abyssinia) and every (other) despot inviting them to Allah, the Exalted. And this Negus was not the one for whom the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) had said the funeral prayers." (Sahih Muslim, Book 18, Number 4382)

In fact, Mahmoud M. Ayoub claims that some Muslim commentators believed that S. 3:199 was specifically revealed about the Negus:
"Like many early commentators, Wahidi refers to this verse to al-Najashi of Abyssinia. He reports on the authority of Jabir b. 'Abd Allah, Anas b. Malik, Ibn 'Abbas, and Qatadah that when al-Najashi died, Gabriel announced his death to the Prophet on the same day. The Prophet announced al-Najashi's death to his Companions, saying, 'Go and pray over a brother of yours who died in a land other than your land.' The Prophet thus went with them to al-Baqi', the cemetery of Madina, where he could miraculously see as far as Abyssinia. He looked at Najashi's bier and prayed over him. He begged God's forgiveness for him, and asked his companions to do likewise. But the hypocrites protested, saying, 'Look at this man praying over a Christian Abyssinian infidel whom he never saw, and who did not follow his religion.'

"Tabari reports on the authority of Qatadah that when the Prophet asked his companions to pray over al-Najashi, they protested, 'Shall we pray over a man who is not a Muslim!' When the verse was revealed they again countered, 'He did not pray facing the qiblah.' But God sent down, 'To God belongs the east and the west. Wherever you turn, there is the face of God' [Q. 2:115]." (Ayoub, The Qur'an and its Interpreters Volume II- The House of 'Imran [State University of New York Press, Albany 1992], p. 414)Hence, we find that a Christian king who believed in the deity and crucifixion of Christ is praised as a believer and fellow brother.(NOTE- For the documentation on the fraudulent nature of Muhammad's alleged encounters with political leaders, please read the following article on the hadiths regarding the story of Heraclius.)

"Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians, Christians, Magians, and Polytheists (wallaziina ashrakuuu),- God will judge between them on the Day of Judgment: for God is witness of all things." S. 22:17

All from the website which you Posted @Frank Underwood.

What a fail, thanks for proving our point you idiot.
Original post by Attempt
according to Sahih Muslim this was not the same Negus that had granted the Muslims asylum from the Qurayshites and whom Muhammad prayed for:
Narrated Anas ibn Malik:
The Prophet of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) wrote to Chosroes (King of Persia), Caesar (Emperor of Rome), Negus (King of Abyssinia) and every (other) despot inviting them to Allah, the Exalted. And this Negus was not the one for whom the Messenger of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) had said the funeral prayers." (Sahih Muslim, Book 18, Number 4382)

In fact, Mahmoud M. Ayoub claims that some Muslim commentators believed that S. 3:199 was specifically revealed about the Negus:
"Like many early commentators, Wahidi refers to this verse to al-Najashi of Abyssinia. He reports on the authority of Jabir b. 'Abd Allah, Anas b. Malik, Ibn 'Abbas, and Qatadah that when al-Najashi died, Gabriel announced his death to the Prophet on the same day. The Prophet announced al-Najashi's death to his Companions, saying, 'Go and pray over a brother of yours who died in a land other than your land.' The Prophet thus went with them to al-Baqi', the cemetery of Madina, where he could miraculously see as far as Abyssinia. He looked at Najashi's bier and prayed over him. He begged God's forgiveness for him, and asked his companions to do likewise. But the hypocrites protested, saying, 'Look at this man praying over a Christian Abyssinian infidel whom he never saw, and who did not follow his religion.'

"Tabari reports on the authority of Qatadah that when the Prophet asked his companions to pray over al-Najashi, they protested, 'Shall we pray over a man who is not a Muslim!' When the verse was revealed they again countered, 'He did not pray facing the qiblah.' But God sent down, 'To God belongs the east and the west. Wherever you turn, there is the face of God' [Q. 2:115]." (Ayoub, The Qur'an and its Interpreters Volume II- The House of 'Imran [State University of New York Press, Albany 1992], p. 414)Hence, we find that a Christian king who believed in the deity and crucifixion of Christ is praised as a believer and fellow brother.(NOTE- For the documentation on the fraudulent nature of Muhammad's alleged encounters with political leaders, please read the following article on the hadiths regarding the story of Heraclius.)

"Those who believe (in the Qur'an), those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Sabians, Christians, Magians, and Polytheists (wallaziina ashrakuuu),- God will judge between them on the Day of Judgment: for God is witness of all things." S. 22:17

All from the website which you Posted @Frank Underwood.

What a fail, thanks for proving our point you idiot.

as I said, "50% of Muslims support ISIS" fail
Islam was strange when it started and will continue to be towards those with hate in their hearts.
Nowhere does it say "Jews are scrum" and "Christians are slaves"

try again

If you're going to ask for proof, then read it.

"People of the Book" = Judeo-Christians (I see you're not at all familier with Islam). They are labelled as vile creatures.

It commands that on Judgement day jews will all be slaughtered. If that's not bad by your books, then wow, I don't know what to say to you.

Slavery ----
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/slavery.aspx
http://answering-islam.org/Silas/slavery.htm

"
WHOCOULD BE MADE SLAVES UNDER ISLAM?
1) Islam allows Muslims to make slaves outof anyone who is captured during war.
2) Islam allows for the children of slavesto be raised as slaves
3) Like #1, Islam allows for Christiansand Jews to be made into slaves if they are captured in war. After Muslim armies attacked and conqueredSpain, they took thousands of slaves back to Damascus. The key prize was 1000 virgins as slaves. They were forced to go all the way back toDamascus.
4) Christians and Jews, who had made atreaty with the ruling Muslims could be made into slaves if they did not paythe "protection" tax. Thispaying for 'protection' was just like paying a Mafia racketeer! This allowed Muslim rulers to extort moneyfrom non-Muslim people. "

Now I'll have you know that the ISIS Caliphate- which is instructed by the Quran- fulfills number 4 exactly as written.

So can you say anything back now? Or just make a quick comment and escape? Keep defending this vile religion.
(edited 8 years ago)

"People of the Book" = Judeo-Christians (I see you're not at all familier with Islam). They are labelled as vile creatures.

It commands that on Judgement day jews will all be slaughtered. If that's not bad by your books, then wow, I don't know what to say to you.

Slavery ----

Now I'll have you know that the ISIS Caliphate- which is instructed by the Quran- fulfills number 4 exactly as written.

So can you say anything back now? Or just make a quick comment and escape? Keep defending this vile religion.

My brother, please don't waste your time with this troll.

He tried to counter your argument by linking Answering islam .org.

A CHRISTIAN run website written by David wood and Sam Shamoun. TWO of the biggest Christian debaters in America after James white.

Slavery ----

in other words, "No I can't prove it"
Original post by Attempt
My brother, please don't waste your time with this troll.

He tried to counter your argument by linking Answering islam .org.

A CHRISTIAN run website written by David wood and Sam Shamoun. TWO of the biggest Christian debaters in America after James white.

Lol you're the one who yesterday linked a Mirror article which said that half of British Muslims support ISIS and kept a straight face, and then you actually said you were right.

:facepalm:
Lol you're the one who yesterday linked a Mirror article which said that half of British Muslims support ISIS and kept a straight face, and then you actually said you were right.

:facepalm:

At-least I didn't link a Christian website, when trying to defend Islam solely based on the title without even reading it haha.

Double Facepalm

:facepalm2::facepalm2:
Original post by Attempt
At-least I didn't link a Christian website, when trying to defend Islam solely based on the title without even reading it haha.

Double Facepalm

:facepalm2::facepalm2:

I read through your attempted analysis of the website and it doesn't relate to anything beyond my original point.

And what I did couldn't be worse than purporting a Mirror article as fact, especially when it says that 50% of UK Muslims support ISIS, triple facepalm for that
Original post by Dinasaurus
I think it is a far greater evil to persecute someone for something out of their reach, because of how they are born than it is to criticise a personal choice to believe something.

The fact you don't even bother to look at that perspective and consider yourself the victim is the issue.

PRSOM.
I read through your attempted analysis of the website and it doesn't relate to anything beyond my original point.

And what I did couldn't be worse than purporting a Mirror article as fact, especially when it says that 50% of UK Muslims support ISIS, triple facepalm for that

Narrated Anas ibn Malik:

"Tabari reports on the authority of Qatadah that when the Prophet asked his companions to pray over al-Najashi, they protested, 'Shall we pray over a man who is not a Muslim!' When the verse was revealed they again countered, 'He did not pray facing the qiblah.' But God sent down, 'To God belongs the east and the west. Wherever you turn, there is the face of God' [Q. 2:115]." (Ayoub, The Qur'an and its Interpreters Volume II- The House of 'Imran [State University of New York Press, Albany 1992], p. 414)Hence, we find that a Christian king who believed in the deity and crucifixion of Christ is praised as a believer and fellow brother.(NOTE- For the documentation on the fraudulent nature of Muhammad's alleged encounters with political leaders, please read the following article on the hadiths regarding thestory of Heraclius.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
in other words, "No I can't prove it"

Man! What are you, 12? What is motivating you to be so blind? Are you so firmly brainwashed by the media that any notion that Islam *could* be bad makes you tremble? Or are you so afraid of being proven wrong, online, in front of everyone, that you resort to this "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU" approach to avoid losing face?

Ignorant fool. And as for this

You repeated this 10 times already, and you use that to discard that person's argument entirely! That is straight ad-hominem. Attacking the person and not the argument. You are just incapable of arguing back because you are so wrong!

Quick Reply

Latest