The Student Room Group

The "kind, caring" Corbyn strikes again with his kindness

He's done it again.

https://twitter.com/LBC_Charlotte/status/718381074359984128

Nobody else in parliament acts like this. Why does Corbyn find it so difficult to deal with frustration? There was the time he started shouting at Krishnen Guru-Murthy when he was being asked about his links to Hamas, there was the time he was interviewed by Cathy Newman who asked him about his links to Holocaust deniers and once the cameras stopped rolling he pulled her aside and ranted at her she says he was "shaking with rage", and there was the time he stomped in an innocent woman's direction almost knocking her over because he was irritated by someone asking him questions and the time he tried to get police to deal with journalists asking him questions.

Whenever there's something going on he doesn't like, he gets this ****** look on his face and starts acting out his grumpiness. He reminds me of my 14 year old half-brother. He's obviously nothing like the Buddha-esque, kindly, caring, sainted man who is too good for this world that his supporters constantly make him out to be. One gets the impression that he finds actually being questioned a shock to the system, after spending the last 30 years in a tiny hard left bubble where he would never be questioned and he could act out his fantasies of being an important revolutionary figure
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Lol Corbyn is a joke
No issue here. The reporters wait outside his house like vultures, waiting for a statement of some sort or to catch him out. All he did was push away her mic. Big deal.
Reply 3
Why should he answer every journalist's questions if they just turn up at his house? He has said that he won't answer questions if journalists just turn up uninvited.

She shoved something under his nose and she pushed it away, as is her right.
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
"Corbyn started a course in Trade Union Studies at North London Polytechnic but left after a series of arguments with his tutors over the curriculum." - wikipedia

He is a man-child who is in-able to deal with anything that isn't exactly as he wants it.
LMAO you made a thread about that? Like is this satire taking the **** out of actual Corbyn critics?
He moved her arm away from his face? That's what you're getting triggered over? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Reply 6
This is politics for you
Original post by Katty3
Why should he answer every journalist's questions if they just turn up at his house? He has said that he won't answer questions if journalists just turn up uninvited.

She shoved something under his nose and she pushed it away, as is her right.
Posted from TSR Mobile

He has very willingly become leader of the opposition, and therefore a major public figure who is expected to act at the whim of the people. If he didn't want this, he shouldn't have taken this job.
Original post by BeastOfSyracuse
+Whenever there's something going on he doesn't like, he gets this pissy look on his face and starts acting out his grumpiness. He reminds me of my 14 year old half-brother. He's obviously nothing like the Buddha-esque, kindly, caring, sainted man who is too good for this world that his supporters constantly make him out to be. One gets the impression that he finds actually being questioned a shock to the system, after spending the last 30 years in a tiny hard left bubble where he would never be questioned and he could act out his fantasies of being an important revolutionary figure

Of course. If you have a Buddha complex you think you are the holiest of the holy and you also expect to be worshipped. You are well prepared to be beneficent and kind to your loving faithful. Not so much people who try to poke holes in your holiness.
Surely you can come up with a better argument than this? Would you be happy if there was a pack of journalists stalking you outside your home?
She was pushing the mic in his face at the front of his house. Ask yourself if you wouldn't be frustrated about that? God. Pointless thread.
Original post by Plagioclase
Surely you can come up with a better argument than this? Would you be happy if there was a pack of journalists stalking you outside your home?

It's not even like he decked her or something though, he just moved her hand out of the way :lol:

Nation of ******, I swear :rofl:
Original post by Zargabaath
It's not even like he decked her or something though, he just moved her hand out of the way :lol:

Nation of pussies, I swear :rofl:

And isn't feminism about empowering ourselves to be equal to men? So why is it an issue what gender the person is?
I'd punch her over the head if I was in that position.

Got to admire his calmness

No, but then again I'm not leader of the opposition at the time when the prime minister is under massive scrutiny and I have a duty to hold the government to account.

Admittedly this is much about do nothing, but having journalists outside your door is part and parcel of the position he willingly put himself forward for. He has no right to complain.

In more general terms, Corbyn does have a temperament problem, never more evident than in his Hamas interview.
Original post by Zargabaath

Nation of pussies, I swear :rofl:

Original post by KingBradly
"Corbyn started a course in Trade Union Studies at North London Polytechnic but left after a series of arguments with his tutors over the curriculum." - wikipedia

He is a man-child who is in-able to deal with anything that isn't exactly as he wants it.

This 100%. He evidently has below-average capacity to deal with frustration. He also seems to have form for being aggressive to female reporters
Original post by Hydeman

Nothing wrong with cats

You mean, journalists trying to ask him questions? That's not unreasonable given how rarely he grants interviews, he seems to think himself above answering questions and being available to discuss his policies.

I mean, what did he think it was going to be like as Opposition Leader?
Original post by Serine Soul
Nothing wrong with cats

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending