The Student Room Group

Thinking of leaving Islam. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Arabian Pirate
I am sorry.

:erm:
if thats not a joke then okay i forgive you :h:
Are you going to leave peacefully or via an explosion?
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Are you going to leave peacefully or via an explosion?

Via explosion :biggrin:
Original post by fatima1998
:erm:
if thats not a joke then okay i forgive you :h:

Why would I joke about an apology?

That's ridiculous.

That's ridiculous.

Hey
Do you know DawahMan and AliDawah ?:curious:
I've said it before and I will say it again. If you don't like the faith and feel as you can't cope then I'd rather you leave than suffer. A lot of the times, I feel as if culture > religion, especially the way I've grown up and the way I grew up was about 50% religion but it wasn't even that. I do try to be a better Muslim but if a faith isn't for a certain person then it should be acceptable to leave. I get frustrated about being born into a Muslim family because I think sometimes I should given the option because it was clear I was never going to be a highly practising one in the first place. But neither did I have religious parents in the first place. My family back home probably aren't even religious, it's all culture.
Original post by Deliciously
Thats what Sunni Islam propagates. It says in a Muslim country these laws should exist. I mean come on.
The amount of hate and persecution that Christians, Gays and Women have to face in Muslim countries is apprehensive and disgusting and it is because of religion
I mean come on

i know but lets be honest who follows even half % of Islam - everyone is busy doing their jobs, looking after their kids and all that
who gives a damn about it...
all of those rules were created when there were wars going on between kuffars and prophets so everything is just like that...
i don't think about them too much - i just want to live a normal life with loving everyone around me :h:

That's ridiculous.

because you normally joke!
Original post by undercxver
It's jokes how you took it personally when she didn't even direct anything at you or ex-Muslims.

Go back to your cats or something.
Hey
Do you know DawahMan and AliDawah ?:curious:

Yes, why?:tongue:
Go back to your cats or something.

Y u jel :emog:

No comeback as expected. :ciao:
Reply 51
What woke you up to leaving this backward cult my blessed friend?
Yes, why?:tongue:

You eye kinda reminds me of Ali Dawah. Cant stand both of them .
What do you think of them ?
If you've got to the stage where you think you want to leave, then you might as well go the whole way and quit rather be stuck in the uncomfortable position of being forced to do things despite not believing in them.

Spoiler

Via explosion :biggrin:

Original post by Attempt
What woke you up to leaving this backward cult my blessed friend?

Islam was fine at first.
. But when I started learning about Sharia Law, I was like...

You eye kinda reminds me of Ali Dawah. Cant stand both of them .
What do you think of them ?

How? My eyes are olive green, and he has brown eyes.:hmmmm:

Yeah they think they are so street and down with the kids, especially Dawah man but they are both corny asf and irritating.
Original post by fatima1998
i know but lets be honest who follows even half % of Islam - everyone is busy doing their jobs, looking after their kids and all that
who gives a damn about it...
all of those rules were created when there were wars going on between kuffars and prophets so everything is just like that...
i don't think about them too much - i just want to live a normal life with loving everyone around me :h:

I feel like if you actually believed in your faith then you would act differently.

-80 years sacrifice for eternity in heaven? Yes please!

Just my opinion.
If u wana leave then leave. Faith is in the heart . So as soon as u stopped believing your not a Muslim anyway. So theres no like " thinking of leaving" once u stopped believing then ur not a Muslim.

If u have doubts thts a separate issue.
How? My eyes are olive green, and he has brown eyes.:hmmmm:

Yeah they think they are so street and down with the kids, especially Dawah man but they are both corny asf and irritating.

Dont know why. Whenever I see your eye I am like " This is Ali Dawah"

Quick Reply

Latest