The Student Room Group

GFs mum offered me 5k to dump GF..

Scroll to see replies

Tell girlfriend and say you will split the money with her if you pretend to break up with her in front of her mum. Win win
Reply 41
Update shes paying 5K cash 10k through cheque. Im now taking the deal already took the cash and the cheque is currently processing dumping gf tonight when she gets in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
she probably has no intention of paying you and if you agree she will tell her daughter hoping that she would then dump you either that or she is rich
Reply 43
Original post by karl pilkington
she probably has no intention of paying you and if you agree she will tell her daughter hoping that she would then dump you either that or she is rich

See above

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Souljer
Says Im mo good for her and she will give me 5k cash to end it, Im tempted tbh, need advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol f****** do it
Oh my ****ing God 😂😂

There are no words

Posted from TSR Mobile
it could just be a scheme to see if you're committed to her daughter? If you take the money she'll know you aren't but if you refuse her offer then she knows your committed and will feel more secure about her daughter's relationship.
Reply 47
Original post by AlwaysAwake
it could just be a scheme to see if you're committed to her daughter? If you take the money she'll know you aren't but if you refuse her offer then she knows your committed and will feel more secure about her daughter's relationship.

I refused at first and she got violent

Posted from TSR Mobile
m8 take the cash
Original post by Souljer
I refused at first and she got violent

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh ok never mind then....
what so she is offering 15k blatant troll unless she is extremely rich
Take the money & stay with the girlfriend whilst blackmailing the mother for more money in exchange for keeping her secret.
Reply 52
Original post by karl pilkington
what so she is offering 15k blatant troll unless she is extremely rich

Thats the thing She isnt that well of tbh she earns around 20k per year working as a receptionist I believe.. I can only assume this is her life savings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Souljer
Thats the thing She isnt that well of tbh she earns around 20k per year working as a receptionist I believe.. I can only assume this is her life savings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

blatant troll or you are evil for agreeing to take so much money of her also why does she want you to get lost so much
Reply 54
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you are that much of a scumbag that your gfs mother saves her entire lifesavings just to ensure her daughter doesn't marry you.
Original post by Souljer
Says Im mo good for her and she will give me 5k cash to end it, Im tempted tbh, need advice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I definitely do not believe you.
Reply 56
Suggestion

Take money
Dump gf
Get back together

There's no clause here stating the dumping has to be forever
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Imagine it's a trap set up by your girlfriend.
take the money, then stay with her - **** that bitch bribing you to do something like this just because she as a mum doesn't like you
if she tries to sue you - good ****ing luck - the courts wouldn't touch something so stupid like this
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending