The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
Hahaha but...there won't be any WiFi in the cave! You won't be able to go on TSR!:eek:
Do you have her number? You could talk and stay updated on her first name :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, if I meditate long enough I'll become Buddha and will get superpowers. I'll be able to access TSR with my mind :cool:

:rofl: "Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you're still Vanessa" :rofl: :rofl: Totally gonna do that xDDD
Reply 61
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Only one brother and he's 12

nice :smile:
Original post by mariam687
I have none

Do you want 10 of mine?
Reply 63
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Do you want 10 of mine?

sure why not?!
sure why not?!

Well then, sorry I only have 1 older sister.... :frown:
Reply 65
Well then, sorry I only have 1 older sister.... :frown:

aww thts a shame, i'll take her

k thanks :smile:
aww thts a shame, i'll take her

k thanks :smile:

Wait... No... I want her back, she takes me to the movies and to eat in restaurant's I ain't giving that up!!! :biggrin:
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot
Well, if I meditate long enough I'll become Buddha and will get superpowers. I'll be able to access TSR with my mind :cool:

:rofl: "Hello, it's me. I was wondering if after all these years you're still Vanessa" :rofl: :rofl: Totally gonna do that xDDD

Jeez Hodor! Why do you have to do this!? :colonhash: I read that first paragraph and started to laugh, then managed to recover in time to read the second. But that just made me actually laugh out loud. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Wait... No... I want her back, she takes me to the movies and to eat in restaurant's I ain't giving that up!!! :biggrin:

too bad ive taken her already :smile:
I have two half sisters. We both have the same dad, but I have a different mum to them. However they are a lot older me, they are in my 30's and I'm only 18 so I was never brought up with them and essentially was brought up as an only child.
Jeez Hodor! Why do you have to do this!? :colonhash: I read that first paragraph and started to laugh, then managed to recover in time to read the second. But that just made me actually laugh out loud. :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm literally laughing out loud just because you laughed out loud.
1 full sister, 1 full brother and 1 half sister.
Reply 72
2 sisters (1 older, 1 younger) and 1 older brother :h:
I have 2 sisters. I have loads of cousins though because my mum was of 7 and my dad was of 11 (idk how my dad and his family even fit in one house)
Two sisters (one older and one younger) and a younger brother.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm literally laughing out loud just because you laughed out loud.

Hahaha and now I'm smiling to stop myself from laughing out loud because I was laughing out loud! (My mum already thinks I'm a bit crazy as it is) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hahaha and now I'm smiling to stop myself from laughing out loud because I was laughing out loud! (My mum already thinks I'm a bit crazy as it is) :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: Better stop before she sends you off to a mental asylum
:rofl: Better stop before she sends you off to a mental asylum

:afraid: no! :eek: not the mental asylum! :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by johannarebecca7
I have two half sisters. We both have the same dad, but I have a different mum to them. However they are a lot older me, they are in my 30's and I'm only 18 so I was never brought up with them and essentially was brought up as an only child.

how do you find it tht u have such older siblings?
4 brothers , I'm the only girl :s-smilie:

Latest