The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mother falls in love with her son who she gave up for adoption 32 years ago

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Twinpeaks
Whist undoubtedly disgusting, I've heard this before with adopted away siblings being reunited at adults from separation at birth.

I wonder if there's something more to this rather than a freak incident. Although it doesn't make remotely any adaptive sense to be attracted to someone who shares a lot of your genes though does it?

Lol no it doesn't make any sense at all.
It's a shame though, when you don't even know who your own kid is, I've heard of this with deadbeat dads who run into their daughters. Let's not finish the story here, though, shall we :h:
Original post by banterboy
This is surprisingly common. I think you must have instinctive feelings about a family member.

Speak for yourself
Original post by LittleMissMay
Lmao the "consenting adults" thing is so cliche, a soundbite for pseudo-intellectuals, is it?
Quote everyone else in this thread, and I mean everyone else, who is disgusted by this for due reason, instead of shooting the messenger.

I quoted everyone the people who quoted me. I'm hardly going to scroll through the thread looking for people who are disgusted. They are disgusted for no reason.

And on your way there google: deformities with inbreds. Also, crack open several religious texts, too.

Is it essential that every couple must have a child? Is it essential that every couple must have a biological child? I don't necessarily agree that incestuous couples should have biological children (especially a mother and son) because there's a high chance that their child will have some abnormalities, but if they're willing to accept that, I am nobody to tell them it's wrong.
So the reason you're against incest is because of your religion? I take it you're also against this whole LGBT movement too?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by EricPiphany
Who's feeding you this propaganda...

All the news and science articles, dear.
All the news and science articles, dear.

Oh dear...
No not exactly. You two may be twinning in the same mentality, but it's a very wrong mentality lol

It's a "wrong mentality" because you disagree with it. Bit childish don't you think?
They're two consenting adults though...
Original post by cherryred90s
x

Again, revert to my previous comment about deformity. I don't want my dad being attracted to me. Only animals **** their kids. They eat them too. Because they don't have a reasonable brain. If you want to be an animal be my guest, but don't impose your thinking on anyone with this "tolerance" rubbish.
Original post by donutellme
They're two consenting adults though...

You people are starting to sound like bots.
Original post by cherryred90s
It's a "wrong mentality" because you disagree with it. Bit childish don't you think?

No it's a wrong mentality because it's wrong, but one post at a time, duck :h:
Oh now you're name calling.
Talk about childish, eh? :smile:
Lmao the "consenting adults" thing is so cliche, a soundbite for pseudo-intellectuals, is it?
Quote everyone else in this thread, and I mean everyone else, who is disgusted by this for due reason, instead of shooting the messenger.

And on your way there google: deformities with inbreds. Also, crack open several religious texts, too.

I was actually taking the mickey out of the phrase but okay

And I agree that there are cases of birth defects. Just look into the South Asian community, where first cousin marriage is rife
Again, revert to my previous comment about deformity. I don't want my dad being attracted to me. Only animals **** their kids. They eat them too. Because they don't have a reasonable brain. If you want to be an animal be my guest, but don't impose your thinking on anyone with this "tolerance" rubbish.

Too much science for me...
Oh dear...

lol what?
Too much science for me...

It's true, though.
Animals do **** their own kids. That's why rats breed so fast :smile:
Original post by Serine Soul
I was actually taking the mickey out of the phrase but okay

And I agree that there are cases of birth defects. Just look into the South Asian community, where first cousin marriage is rife

Yea I know :s-smilie: It's directly linked to inbreeding as well.
It's true, though.
Animals do **** their own kids. That's why rats breed so fast :smile:

Anyways, all this doesn't matter. Almost everyone here agrees they shouldn't pop babies.
You people are starting to sound like bots.

Just a note: I find it quite abhorrent.

I already addressed the issue of deformity, so maybe you should revert back to my previous comment.
There is no logic behind your opinions. The only somewhat valid thing you've brought up is religion and I'm religious too but we all sin, and I am nobody to judge. You can't be accepting of everything else but then turn your nose up at incestuous relationships, that wouldn't make any sense..
No it's a wrong mentality because it's wrong, but one post at a time, duck :h:
Oh now you're name calling.
Talk about childish, eh? :smile:

It's wrong because it's wrong? :laugh:
Anyways, all this doesn't matter. Almost everyone here agrees they shouldn't pop babies.

So then why are you nagging.

Latest