The Student Room Group

How do you make your tea?

Poll

How do you make your tea?

Generally curious.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I put the tea bag in the mug, boil the water, add the water and squish the tea bag against the side of the mug with a spoon, take out the tea bag, add sugar and milk, stir and drink :smile:
Dont drink it :redface:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Leviathan1741
I put the tea bag in the mug, boil the water, add the water and squish the tea bag against the side of the mug with a spoon, take out the tea bag, add sugar and milk, stir and drink :smile:

:congrats::congrats::congrats:
Masala tea.
I add sugar and a teabag to the cup while I wait for the water to boil, then put the water, stir it a little and then add milk

I leave the teabag in
Who does milk then water? :lolwut:

That doesn't even brew the tea.
When i have it, i put the tea bag in the mug first, then the water, sugar, lots of milk and thats all.
Not a big fan of tea. I only drink it at work because thats all there is to drink (except for coffee and im not a fan of that either).
Teapot master race

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Milk then water.

Sometimes a 1/4 teaspoon of sugar if I'm feeling naughty. :teehee:
Original post by undercxver

Trust me, I thought the same until my teacher butted into the conversation saying she puts the milk in first and that it's actually a common thing :lolwut:
Original post by undercxver

Straight from the kettle to mug this is the way to go. :wink:
First I put the teabag in the milk, I add the sugar then I add water, I put the cup in the microwave and leave it for a bit. perfect tea every time
Tea leaves and teapot clearly makes the best tea. :u:
Reply 14
I use the blood of TSR trolls.
Coffee master race!

Spoiler

Original post by surina16
Trust me, I thought the same until my teacher butted into the conversation saying she puts the milk in first and that it's actually a common thing :lolwut:

Sounds like it wouldn't have much flavour. :yucky:

Original post by stefano865
Straight from the kettle to mug this is the way to go. :wink:

Only water? :erm:
Reply 17
I've never had tea :blushing:
Original post by luciie
I've never had tea :blushing:

What
Original post by AperfectBalance
First I put the teabag in the milk, I add the sugar then I add water, I put the cup in the microwave and leave it for a bit. perfect tea every time

:noway::noway::noway:

Quick Reply

Latest