The Student Room Group

Finish times?

How long do you guys take/what is the quickest you have heard of for the following exams: C3,C4,FP2,FP3, S1,S2 and M2? I am looking to improve my timing.
Reply 1
Original post by Nirm
How long do you guys take/what is the quickest you have heard of for the following exams: C3,C4,

~30 minutes.

FP2,FP3,

~50 minutes.

S1,S2

~55 minutes

and M2?

~60 minutes
Original post by Zacken
~30 minutes.

~50 minutes.

~55 minutes

~60 minutes

Man.... Do you sleep in the exam for the remaining time? Seriously, how you them so quick?
Reply 3
Original post by ULTRALIGHT BEAM
Man.... Do you sleep in the exam for the remaining time? Seriously, how you them so quick?

I usually bring some food, cereal bars and stuff and have a quiet chat with the invigilators. I meant to check my answers but once you run through a paper, you're mentally drained and don't have the energy to do that. I'll need to work on that for June, though.

I tend to write really fast and/or use slightly unconventional methods and/or skip a lot of steps.
Original post by Zacken
I usually bring some food, cereal bars and stuff and have a quiet chat with the invigilators. I meant to check my answers but once you run through a paper, you're mentally drained and don't have the energy to do that. I'll need to work on that for June, though.

I tend to write really fast and/or use slightly unconventional methods and/or skip a lot of steps.

Could you do C1 in 20 mins then lol :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by ULTRALIGHT BEAM
Could you do C1 in 20 mins then lol :wink:

I raced against a friend once and think I managed 18 minutes, but I made an arithmetic slip and lost two marks. 1 mark lost = 1 minute penalty. :lol:
Original post by Zacken
I raced against a friend once and think I managed 18 minutes, but I made an arithmetic slip and lost two marks. 1 mark lost = 1 minute penalty. :lol:

Lol
Original post by Zacken

I'll have a go at a C3 lol, hope to do it < 40 :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by Zacken

How does the applied stuff take so long?! :tongue:
If I remember well all my exams took between 1 hour 15 to 1 hour 30 minutes, except C1 and C2
Reply 10
Original post by aymanzayedmannan
How does the applied stuff take so long?! :tongue:

Because I have to sit and actually read the questions and understand what the **** they're saying. :lol:
Reply 11
Original post by Zacken
Because I have to sit and actually read the questions and understand what the **** they're saying. :lol:

Yeah, I hate M2 :angry: so much. Probably my worst module by far. S1/2 I don't mind but I hate how long every single question is- kinda overwhelming sometimes :frown:.
I thought Finland only had one timezone
Original post by banterboy
I thought Finland only had one timezone

LOL ffs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending