Original post by Whiggy
Thanks for answering!

You are welcome !:biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Deliciously
:smile::smile::smile:

Join the club, you attention seeker.
Original post by muzi123
Becaus u Christians are embarrassed of the old testament . U are embarrassed of Gods book . So u are saying as a Christian Gods book is outdated right?

Muslims are not embarrassed of shariah law.

I'm embarrassed by the old testament?

The parts of the Bible that describe the creation of the world, the exodus of the Jews from Egypt? The prophecies of Elijah and his protege Elisha?, And best off all the prophecy of Jesus christ's birth resurrection and deity, just because God gave some commandments to the people of Israel for a specific time which was abolished by the new covenant written in Hebrews a verse I linked you to but you obviously didn't read?

Yeah sure mate.
Original post by Butternuts96
Join the club, you attention seeker.

Lmao...:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
Leave. If the religion is not for you, might as well leave :smile:. Also, because you say that a lot of Muslims disagree with Sharia Law 'inside' doesn't mean we should take your word for it. People have deluded themselves that Sharia Law is just Saudi Arabia's laws however Sharia Law is at its core is the Quran. Disagreeing with Sharia Law is disagreeing with the Quran essentially.
Reply 146
You are welcome !:biggrin:

Spoiler

Of course bae! :colondollar:
A lot of Muslims disagree with Sharia Law inside, but they force themselves to agree with it. A lot of them are simply in denial. Sad but true

For me

God can reveal what ever he wants. We dont care what u think of it . Just because u dont like it doesnt mean anything.The Human mind is limited . The human mind cannot understand God's wisdom since Gods wisdom is infinite.

How can the limited understand the infinite?
Original post by Kyou
Leave. If the religion is not for you, might as well leave :smile:. Also, because you say that a lot of Muslims disagree with Sharia Law 'inside' doesn't mean we should take your word for it. People have deluded themselves that Sharia Law is just Saudi Arabia's laws however Sharia Law is at its core is the Quran. Disagreeing with Sharia Law is disagreeing with the Quran essentially.

Yes but I am confused! The Quran does not mention stoning, killing gays or killing apostasies. And even today some people tried to justify it.

People use these Hadiths. So confused
Original post by muzi123
For me

God can reveal what ever he wants. We dont care what u think of it . Just because u dont like it doesnt mean anything.The Human mind is limited . The human mind cannot understand God's wisdom since Gods wisdom is infinite.

How can the limited understand the infinite?

That means you can't understand the Qur'an because it's the infinite word of your god.
Original post by DesiGirl31
Thats so interesting :ninja:H

Those "numerical miracles" are absolute nonsense and people seeing what they want to see. You can also type numerical miracles in Moby Dick and other random books into Google and you'll see that you can virtually get numbers from any text and manipulate them to show that it predicts some fact about the world.
Reply 151
Original post by the bear
being allowed to have >1 wife is a bonus tho' ?

:holmes:

You can't handle one lady... How are you going to look after 4 women :h:
Original post by ZuluK
You can't handle one lady... How are you going to look after 4 women :h:

Damn !
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Those "numerical miracles" are absolute nonsense and people seeing what they want to see. You can also type numerical miracles in Moby Dick and other random books into Google and you'll see that you can virtually get numbers from any text and manipulate them to show that it predicts some fact about the world.

that's nice :yy:
Yes but I am confused! The Quran does not mention stoning, killing gays or killing apostasies. And even today some people tried to justify it.

People use these Hadiths. So confused

Stoning does not come from Islam. Period.
On the subject of killing gays, again you've conditioned yourself into thinkimg Saudi's laws = Islam. Homosexuality is actually a very debated topic in Islam - some believe that you cannot be gay and Muslim, some believe you can be gay however must not commit any sexual acts etc. etc.
Now on the death for apostates - the reasoning for this is various hadith. However 'apostasy' in those hadith does not generally refer to leaving Islam, but refers to spreading misinformation and lies against it in hope of slandering the religion. Also there lies inconsistencies in hadith, for example in the Quran it states 'There is no compulsion in religion' and 'Whoever so wills may believe and whoever so wills may deny' (2:256 and 18:29). People can quote the hadith but the fact is Quran > Hadith. At the end of the day, believe what you want to believe :smile:
Original post by Arabian Pirate
I am ex-Muslim and I don't hate Islam.

Just because I chose to leave why does that make me a hater?

Same here :smile:. I dislike certain versions of it such as Salafism and Wahhabism but still celebrate Eid with family (probably the only Islamic thing I do) and haven't got a problem with what most Muslims I know practice.
Yes , thats why they tend to avoid questions on British Television when asked about it. Have you ever seen The Big Question.

Hello, I'm a Muslim and I am not embarrassed about Islam and I would most certainly not avoid a question about it.
Original post by fatima1998
:rofl:

Who is ima and exactly how fat are they?
I was born in a Muslim family. I dont want my family to disown me.
I dont like some of the fundamental aspects like Sharia Law

They would? Sad times :frown:

Do you think your family might soften over the years? Mine would have probably disowned me half a decade ago but now most of them know and don't really care. Two of my sisters left as well.

How do you plan on coping this Ramadan? I hated it last year :P
Original post by Squishy•
Who is ima and exactly how fat are they?

what? :erm:

Quick Reply

Latest