The Student Room Group

Boys, ask what you want to know about us girls

This could be interesting! Any questions or things that you have been wondering about girls and what we think etc.
Any girl can answer any questions asked, dont hold back!
x

Scroll to see replies

why are you all crazy as ****
Why won't you initate the conversation?
Reply 3
What do you mean? When you nod your head yes, but you wanna say no?
Why do girls go to the toilet at the same time hmm:hmmm:
Original post by Ayaz789

I fee like my friends and I are the only girls that don't do this
why do most of you hate one night stands with hot guys such as myself when sex feels so good?
Original post by Ayaz789

To touch up our makeup, take selfies and have a good bitching sesh :ahee:

(also, if need be, to hold eachothers hands when we're having a wee :ninja:)
Original post by Biryani007
To touch up our makeup, take selfies and have a good bitching sesh :ahee:

(also, if need be, to hold eachothers hands when we're having a wee :ninja:)

Haha thats cool:P but why hold eachothers hands?
Original post by BigBabyJesus
why do most of you hate one night stands with hot guys such as myself when sex feels so good?

A rep as a slut isnt always a good thing and if a girl is in a good relationship then she isnt gonna need 1 night stands 😉
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha thats cool:P but why hold eachothers hands?

That's something I can't reveal :ninja:

I'm kidding, but that's what most guys think we do :rofl:
Original post by justbeu
A rep as a slut isnt always a good thing and if a girl is in a good relationship then she isnt gonna need 1 night stands 😉

yeah but how is she going to get a bad rep if she doesn't even know the guy? what if she used a pseudonym and not her real name? if it's that much of a big deal and it's getting in the way of sex. also, who cares about rep? I know tonnes of girls who are a bunch of sex freaks and they're lovely people who I don't think less of just because they disregard other people's useless opinions - surely it's better ot not care about what other people think? surely that's more healthy? I mean, the first feminists were probably thought of as a bunch of bishes but look at how history views them now
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Biryani007
That's something I can't reveal :ninja:

I'm kidding, but that's what most guys think we do :rofl:

😂😂😂
yeah but how is she going to get a bad rep if she doesn't even know the guy? what if she used a pseudonym and not her real name? if it's that much of a big deal and it's getting in the way of sex. also, who cares about rep? I know tonnes of girls who are a bunch of sex freaks and they're lovely people who I don't think less of just because they disregard other people's useless opinions - surely it's better ot not care about what other people think? surely that's more healthy?

Oh k. One night stand with a guy you dont know cld b a good idea if the sex is good.. But what if it is ****?? And also, if you dont jnow the guy... Well that presents a whole new load of problems... What if he has an std or is a serial killer...???
Yeah, who cares about rep.. Only something that is probably gonna stay with u for a loooong time...:wink::P
Original post by justbeu
Oh k. One night stand with a guy you dont know cld b a good idea if the sex is good.. But what if it is ****?? And also, if you dont jnow the guy... Well that presents a whole new load of problems... What if he has an std or is a serial killer...???
Yeah, who cares about rep.. Only something that is probably gonna stay with u for a loooong time...:wink::P

1) "if the sex is good" yeah but how will you know until you try it with them?
2) what if he has STDs? um, condoms? also, what are the chances? it's like saying "I'm never going to shake your hand because you might make me sick from your hand germs", isn't it
3) what if he's a serial killer? um, that's kind of sexist to assume that some random guy at a night club who's out with his friends wanting to pull you is a "serial killer" just because he's a bit horny, right? shame on you grrrrrl
4) yeah but for rep to be important, you have to take other people's opinions seriously - why would you when you don't or shouldn't care? do you want to appease people who are shallow like that? I don't understand? what goes through you girls' heads? you think a lot differently than guys
There was a massive thread of this created by @mkap why r u making another one?
Original post by Squishy•
There was a massive thread of this created by @mkap why r u making another one?

Mkap is dead now.
Because so many guys are so bad in bed, it takes a couple times around to teach them the female anatomy. One night stands only feel good for the guy who cums in 2 seconds, and wastes the time and energy of the woman, who's time could be spent with a real man who takes care of her desires.
1) "if the sex is good" yeah but how will you know until you try it with them?
2) what if he has STDs? um, condoms? also, what are the chances? it's like saying "I'm never going to shake your hand because you might make me sick from your hand germs", isn't it
3) what if he's a serial killer? um, that's kind of sexist to assume that some random guy at a night club who's out with his friends wanting to pull you is a "serial killer" just because he's a bit horny, right? shame on you grrrrrl
4) yeah but for rep to be important, you have to take other people's opinions seriously - why would you when you don't or shouldn't care? do you want to appease people who are shallow like that? I don't understand? what goes through you girls' heads? you think a lot differently than guys

1. Ok. Some people might be ready to take that chance, but if a guy is that good, then why doesnt he have a girlfriend?? Scared of commitments??
2. Kk. I have been known to carry anti bac gel round with me. My last pot leaked in my bag and it was one hell of a mess so i dont bother now... But point taken.
3. Honey, im not quite old enough to go to a nightclub... Just commenting on this for the hell of something to do. Serial killer was a bit extreme there... But you get i mean right?? You dont know ANYTHING about this guy... And im not making assumptions about you but i think you have been turned down a few times and u think that cos ur hot all girls are gonna be 😘 ??
4. Yeah, girls aremdifferent they do care about what people think as much as they pretend not to and to any girl that honestly does not give a crap about what people think about her, well, id honestly love to meet her☺
How do girls hide when they are on their period so well? If i was bleeding out my genitals i'd be kicking up a huge fuss lol

Quick Reply