Reply 80
Original post by Belgianstudent98
4 brothers , I'm the only girl :s-smilie:

aww why u sad tho?
or do they annoy the hell out of u? xD
Original post by mariam687
aww why u sad tho?
or do they annoy the hell out of u? xD

Because it's not always easy , you know . When we were younger , they never let play with them.:frown: They made me some stupid pranks .

Yeaaaah they do , a lot . :angry: You don't choose your family so I accept them as they are :biggrin:
2 sisters
1 little sister :tongue:
how do you find it tht u have such older siblings?

I didn't really have a lot of contact with them until a couple of years ago. But I've found it okay, we get along really well to be honest. I feel like now we're just as close as my friends are with the sisters they were actually brought up with. Though of course we do see each other less given we don't live with each other, and they live 5 hours away from me

The only weird thing is that I now have nieces that aren't that much younger than me. The oldest is turning 8 in June, and I'm 18 so I'm only 10 years older than her.
Reply 85
1 twin sister and a younger sister
Reply 86
Original post by johannarebecca7
I didn't really have a lot of contact with them until a couple of years ago. But I've found it okay, we get along really well to be honest. I feel like now we're just as close as my friends are with the sisters they were actually brought up with. Though of course we do see each other less given we don't live with each other, and they live 5 hours away from me

The only weird thing is that I now have nieces that aren't that much younger than me. The oldest is turning 8 in June, and I'm 18 so I'm only 10 years older than her.

wow, it must feel strange asf
2 and they're my best fweeeennnddddsssss
1 brother.
Reply 89
Original post by MrIso
1 twin sister and a younger sister

oo twins :smile:
Reply 90
Two sisters and two brothers (one deceased).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
Original post by ImagineCats
2 and they're my best fweeeennnddddsssss

aw thts gd :smile:
2 older full brothers 1 who went to Hull Uni and 1 who is in his final year at Leeds Beckett :biggrin: then I have a 15 almost 16 year old stepbrother ._.
Reply 93
Original post by weathergirl96
2 older full brothers 1 who went to Hull Uni and 1 who is in his final year at Leeds Beckett :biggrin: then I have a 15 almost 16 year old stepbrother ._.

dont u like bein the youngest?
Nah it's not too bad but if they don't do very well I have to do it better like none of them have passed their driving tests so my dad is like pressuring me to do mine first and pass and i've not had enough lessons yet xD
dont u like bein the youngest?
Reply 95
Nah it's not too bad but if they don't do very well I have to do it better like none of them have passed their driving tests so my dad is like pressuring me to do mine first and pass and i've not had enough lessons yet xD

aww well

goodluck :smile:
aww well

goodluck :smile:

Thank you! :h:
Reply 97
Thank you! :h:

np
Reply 98
Original post by ellie0497