The Student Room Group

Let's have a chit chat :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Boss_Rhythm
My name has Rhythm in it.... thus I am your other half

Oh haha I get it now, I'm sorry.
Original post by Rhythmical

Twenty One Pilots, Years & Years, I could go on forever! How about you?

Thought I recognised the profile picture! Got a favourite song?
Original post by neb789
Thought I recognised the profile picture! Got a favourite song?

Ooh that's hard. I like all of them but I like Migraine and House of Gold, you?
Ooh that's hard. I like all of them but I like Migraine and House of Gold, you?

Certainly a tough question.... Migraine and tear in my heart!

If you like those songs you'll like-

Bubblegum - Mystery Jets
Itch - Nothing but thieves
Let it happen - Tame Impala
Golden touch - Razorlight
Junk of the heart - The Kooks
Original post by neb789
Certainly a tough question.... Migraine and tear in my heart!

If you like those songs you'll like-

Bubblegum - Mystery Jets
Itch - Nothing but thieves
Let it happen - Tame Impala
Golden touch - Razorlight
Junk of the heart - The Kooks

Ooh thank you, I like Razorlight. I'm into indie music too actually and electronic pop.
Haha nope I haven't and I might take a look, I just need to find the time to build one or locate some parts haha. And I have a HP laptop, I think the Notebook 15? It's the only one I could find that fit my gaming needs as some laptops are awful for gaming and I didn't want one that lagged.

Haha yeah it took me ages (but only because I had no idea what I was doing :tongue: ) Ooo cool! And I see what you mean - I spent ages looking for a reasonably priced laptop with a decent n-Vidia card (was worth it though!) On my old PC I tried overclocking the card (which worked quite well). There was a game I had that was only not supported by my graphics card but managed to get it to work be overclocking. Some guy in my year tried and melted his card :rofl:
Original post by Amellia123
Haha yeah it took me ages (but only because I had no idea what I was doing :tongue: ) Ooo cool! And I see what you mean - I spent ages looking for a reasonably priced laptop with a decent n-Vidia card (was worth it though!) On my old PC I tried overclocking the card (which worked quite well). There was a game I had that was only not supported by my graphics card but managed to get it to work be overclocking. Some guy in my year tried and melted his card :rofl:

Well he failed miserably :u: and yeah I needed a good decent laptop with a good video and graphics card because secretly, I game!
Well he failed miserably :u: and yeah I needed a good decent laptop with a good video and graphics card because secretly, I game!

Haha he did :rofl: Just wasted his £100 :u: Haha same :tongue: though its not really a secret :lol: All the guys at school are like "laptops are so bad for gaming" but their £600 desktops lag more then my laptop (which was like half the price :lol:) I haven't found a game yet that doesn't work or lags considerably :biggrin:
Haha he did :rofl: Just wasted his £100 :u: Haha same :tongue: though its not really a secret :lol: All the guys at school are like "laptops are so bad for gaming" but their £600 desktops lag more then my laptop (which was like half the price :lol:) I haven't found a game yet that doesn't work or lags considerably :biggrin:

A laptop can do anything a desktop PC can do and it is portable too. Those guys sound quite up themselves. Some games lag on my laptop but that's because I edit videos and all sorts so my laptop has to handle so much at a time!
A laptop can do anything a desktop PC can do and it is portable too. Those guys sound quite up themselves. Some games lag on my laptop but that's because I edit videos and all sorts so my laptop has to handle so much at a time!

Haha yes! And I keep telling them that - God they so are :lol: Haha yeah I see what you mean, still it seems very capable!
Haha yes! And I keep telling them that - God they so are :lol: Haha yeah I see what you mean, still it seems very capable!

Guys are like that though, it's either gaming or football, and it's all they ever speak about. I am mainly friends with girls at school because the guys are only interested in one thing.
Guys are like that though, it's either gaming or football, and it's all they ever speak about. I am mainly friends with girls at school because the guys are only interested in one thing.

I know what you mean, the ones who think they know everything about computers are so annoying because (I don't want to be big headed) I know more than most of them about it :lol: My best friend a few years ago was a boy, but he left school and I haven't seen him since. I know what you mean though - its very annoying. My two friends now are both female :biggrin:
Which year are you in at school by the way? :smile:
I know what you mean, the ones who think they know everything about computers are so annoying because (I don't want to be big headed) I know more than most of them about it :lol: My best friend a few years ago was a boy, but he left school and I haven't seen him since. I know what you mean though - its very annoying. My two friends now are both female :biggrin:
Which year are you in at school by the way? :smile:

I know what you mean haha. And some guys are just so so up them selves. I'm in year 12 but I fell a year behind. You?
I know what you mean haha. And some guys are just so so up them selves. I'm in year 12 but I fell a year behind. You?

Haha yes definitely!! Sometimes I just don't understand them at all.... and they think us girls are bad :lol: Ahh right I see, I'm in Y13 :smile:
Haha yes definitely!! Sometimes I just don't understand them at all.... and they think us girls are bad :lol: Ahh right I see, I'm in Y13 :smile:

Girls are cool, I think we are way better. Boys can boring sometimes and aw we must be the same age then.
Girls are cool, I think we are way better. Boys can boring sometimes and aw we must be the same age then.

Haha yep :yep: I agree, we have the upper hand reading most things.... intelligence, looks, dress sense :lol: And yeah! Haha I am the eldest (and also one of the smallest) in the year :lol:
Haha yep :yep: I agree, we have the upper hand reading most things.... intelligence, looks, dress sense :lol: And yeah! Haha I am the eldest (and also one of the smallest) in the year :lol:

We're the best and no one can take that away from us. And aww I'm the youngest in my family. I'm the smartest too lol.
We're the best and no one can take that away from us. And aww I'm the youngest in my family. I'm the smartest too lol.

Haha yep!!! Of course :lol: Aww are you? I have a little sister in Y12 (who is taller than me :rofl:). Ahh I would love to be the smartest!!
Haha yep!!! Of course :lol: Aww are you? I have a little sister in Y12 (who is taller than me :rofl:). Ahh I would love to be the smartest!!

Yeah I am but I have no competition in my family. Except we've all done our own thing in terms of subjects as it's been a variety. And aww that must be interesting having a sister in the year below. I went to a different school to my sisters.
Yeah I am but I have no competition in my family. Except we've all done our own thing in terms of subjects as it's been a variety. And aww that must be interesting having a sister in the year below. I went to a different school to my sisters.

Ahh right, my sister and me are similar intelligence wise. Oh right! My dad went to uni but my mum left school at 16 with 2 O-Levels. Its kind of it - except that that the teachers who we both have call us the wrong name :lol: Did you? How come? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest