The Student Room Group

Boys, ask what you want to know about us girls

Scroll to see replies

Do you really fart rainbows and poop flowers?
Original post by Hodor_van_Groot

:confused:

No...everyone knows that girls don't fart :biggrin:
Original post by ravioliyears
:confused:

I've been told girls don't fart, they shoot tiny puffs of glitter that sound like a unicorn's laughter and smell like rainbows. Is this true?
I've been told girls don't fart, they shoot tiny puffs of glitter that sound like a unicorn's laughter and smell like rainbows. Is this true?

No :lol:

It's more like a sprinkling of glitter and it's more the smell of summer approaching, y'know freshly mowed lawns and that...so next time you are like I love summer, just smell the grass...yup...that was us
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. I need strong genes for my kids tyvm :hand:

Well...I'd rather prefer my kids academics rather than good looking
Original post by ravioliyears
No :lol:

:rofl: xD

Original post by kcampbell893
It's more like a sprinkling of glitter and it's more the smell of summer approaching, y'know freshly mowed lawns and that...so next time you are like I love summer, just smell the grass...yup...that was us

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Now, to the real question.
(edited 8 years ago)
Not true...but good looking is a perception and if someone generally looks after their appearance they are bound to be attractive to someone. If you slouch around in trackies and an old hoodie having not showered then not many are going to have the strength to look past that.
It is also a natural instinct to want to pick someone who is more attractive as the reason they are more attractive is because their genes are more likely to produce healthy offspring. Long and short of it is - if you look after the way you look (i.e shower regularly and wearing something semi-respectable) chances are someone will be looking your way.

Made the first move...it is all about confidence and how much you care what others think of you for doing so

Ok, that's more relieving to know
Original post by zXcodeXz
Well...I'd rather prefer my kids academics rather than good looking

I make up for that.
Hi,
I'm 17 and ive never been in a relationship with a girl or kissed a girl. What advice can you give me and what do girls my age look for?
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I make up for that.

😂😂😘
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,
I'm 17 and ive never been in a relationship with a girl or kissed a girl. What advice can you give me and what do girls my age look for?

Love has a certain chemistry. Do not force love upon a wrong person. Let love find you!
Reply 53
Original post by TheOtherSide.
:afraid:

Spoiler

Ahhh yess, that someone. No idea who you could be referring to :hmmmm:

:noway:
This could be interesting! Any questions or things that you have been wondering about girls and what we think etc.
Any girl can answer any questions asked, dont hold back!
x

Why is it that you say child birth hurts more than getting hit in the balls.

When you give birth you still want more children.

We don't want to get hit in the balls again.
:rofl: xD

Oh, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Now, to the real question.

Well, yh.

we don't actually want more children, we get off on the idea of insemination but afterwards we're kinda like ummmmmmm oops.

Omg why don't people understand this. :sigh:

That's obviously because some women want children, hence they have to go through pain to get some.

Anyways period pain is enough. :hand:

After we give birth, we get a little human that is half of us and get to watch it grow and form into a fully sized human.

After you get kicked in the balls, you get an increased risk of cancer.

We don't want to give birth again; we want to have another child.

Made the first move...it is all about confidence and how much you care what others think of you for doing so

Wish more girls were like you... although I understand some girls like being chased.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending