The Student Room Group

Sibling stealing

My sibling has been ordering stuff online then saying he didn't receive it. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I've seen all the stuff they've purchased. I've tried telling my sibling to stop, but they won't listen. Turning to my parents would be pointless as my sibling would still continue.

So I just wanted to ask how I can ensure that everyone else would be protected from my sibling actions.
How old are they? Old enough for the police?
So he is trying to scam the people he is buying from?

Tell him he is playing a dangerous game that could lead him to legal trouble.

Or put him in the bin. You're his brother, come on.
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
How old are they? Old enough for the police?

Original post by LibertyMan
So he is trying to scam the people he is buying from?

Tell him he is playing a dangerous game that could lead him to legal trouble.

Or put him in the bin. You're his brother, come on.

He's already done it multiple times. Not only that, he's pretended to sell certain items then once someone has bought it and he receives the money he then avoids them. I'm not too sure about this though, I saw an email from a customer complaining about this act.

Exactly, I'm his brother. I know him. He is well aware of what exactly he's doing and he has no intention of stopping. So if he wishes to continue, I would prefer if everyone else in my family will be able to avoid trouble if he gets caught.
Original post by Anonymous

Exactly, I'm his brother. I know him. He is well aware of what exactly he's doing and he has no intention of stopping. So if he wishes to continue, I would prefer if everyone else in my family will be able to avoid trouble if he gets caught.

I'm not very familiar with the law, so you might want to read up on whether your family will actually get in trouble if the police find him. I highly doubt it.

You should also get your family to inform him that they won't help him with the crime if he is found out and comes asking for alibis or hiding, or help him pay any fines he may receive. That way, he is aware he is playing a high-risk game, and it won't end up with him pressuring you to help him if he is in trouble, and then feeling betrayed by his own family.
I thought this was going to be about stealing siblings
shopping mall is the best options for you.
2 year old thread.
if I were a seller, I'd be well peeved and have em banned and even go so far as suing since I have their name, bank, and address...not that I enjoy knowing sellers have this "power"

but from the buyer's perspective...

ANARCHY!!! FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE!!!!!!! WE TOPPLE TOWERS!! :mob:

Latest

Trending

Trending