The Student Room Group

Are you behind or ahead with your revision?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Behind, although Easter is pretty early so shouldn't matter too much as it would have last year

Pretty early? Lol A2?
I need to work quicker.
@ivy.98 what's with the follow???
Original post by Cherry82
Pretty early? Lol A2?

Yeah A2. And yeah early because we have few more weeks in school before study leave so more time to get back into that study mode lol

Are you doing AS again?
Quite damn far behind, I'm working on that after today though :colondollar:
me looking at how far behind I am
distant look.jpg
I think I'm doing okay right now

Spoiler

Original post by SheLikeTheMango
Yeah A2. And yeah early because we have few more weeks in school before study leave so more time to get back into that study mode lol

Are you doing AS again?

Yea, wish you the best x
Lol do you remember me? But yes- I wanted to do my A levels in a year but after thinking about everyone's advice, thought it wasn't worth it. I'm now just pushing through, praying for the best.
Reply 28
what even is the point of me starting to revise now :laugh:
Technically I'm not behind because I don't make revision timetables/plans but I'm definitely further behind than I'd like.
Original post by Goaded
what even is the point of me starting to revise now :laugh:

Trust me, it's never too late to start revising.
It's only late when you need to learn the whole syllabus with piles of material in each subject and it's like day before lol.
Reply 31
Behind in my standards but probably ahead realistically

Spoiler

Reply 32
Original post by Cherry82
Trust me, it's never too late to start revising.
It's only late when you need to learn the whole syllabus with piles of material in each subject and it's like day before lol.

Considering my attendance is 54%, it's getting too late
Really behind
Original post by Goaded
Considering my attendance is 54%, it's getting too late

Still not too late. Seriously. If you're in A2, you still have unto late June. That's two whole months plus bank holidays and the one week summer break where you'll have no school. You're not the only one with low attendance, I am too and so are other students in my school (AS and A2). I'm no A*/A student, heck I'm repeating, what do I know. Starting is the hardest part. As soon as you start, things become a little better/ in sync.
This may sound like bad advice but it's not about attendance but how much you know at the end of the day. You could have the worst attendance in your sixth form/sixth form college or college but still know your stuff if you study when away. As long as when you're away, you study, that's better than being away and not studying. In all honesty, starting now though it may sound discouraging would be better than starting the day before the exam when it would definitely be too late. Have the spec as a checklist, use past papers, and watch lessons on Youtube. With the little time you have, try your best <3

Quick Reply

Latest