The Student Room Group

Lost my 11-15 Zip Card!

I lost my zip card two days ago when travelling (I assume so, I think it must of fell out of my pocket at some point).

I know it's not a huge deal, but I don't even know the 12digit number/pin on the back, or even if I have an account at all! So it's proving to be really difficult to sort this out and the site is very confusing too! urghh.

The only thing is, now I'm not even sure if its worth applying for a 11-15 card because mine expires on the 30 Sep 2016 anyway, so I'm not sure whether I should just get apply for 16+ one..? (I am 16 already).

help? please.
If you lived outside London you would not have free bus travel. Thank Ken Livingstone for giving you this.

Look at the TfL website about what to do next.
Original post by barnetlad
If you lived outside London you would not have free bus travel. Thank Ken Livingstone for giving you this.

Look at the TfL website about what to do next.

No, I do live in London! Which makes it even more difficult because the bus drivers dont even accept cash anymore, and even though I am still in education and have free travel with a Zip Card they still want to fine me! ? ?
Original post by Michelle9920
No, I do live in London! Which makes it even more difficult because the bus drivers dont even accept cash anymore, and even though I am still in education and have free travel with a Zip Card they still want to fine me! ? ?

Ok calm down Michelle!
This has happened to me three times, just call TFL up on Monday and order a replacement, if this is the first time you've lost it, they will probably replace it for free!
Lol, you suck
Original post by homeland.lsw
Ok calm down Michelle!
This has happened to me three times, just call TFL up on Monday and order a replacement, if this is the first time you've lost it, they will probably replace it for free!

I was planning to call them :smile: thanks a bunch
Original post by Lucasium
Lol, you suck

lol you should get out :angel:
I was planning to call them :smile: thanks a bunch

It won't be free, they'll charge you. I lost mine twice and I had to pay £10 to get it replaced both times. Hopefully the charge hasn't been raised, it was £10 3 years ago when I last lost it.

I honestly think you should just go for the 16+ one now.
(edited 8 years ago)
Did they give you a replacement for free in the end?
I lost my zip card two days ago when travelling (I assume so, I think it must of fell out of my pocket at some point).

I know it's not a huge deal, but I don't even know the 12digit number/pin on the back, or even if I have an account at all! So it's proving to be really difficult to sort this out and the site is very confusing too! urghh.

The only thing is, now I'm not even sure if its worth applying for a 11-15 card because mine expires on the 30 Sep 2016 anyway, so I'm not sure whether I should just get apply for 16+ one..? (I am 16 already).

help? please.
I lost my zip card in school pls send me replace

Latest

Trending

Trending