Scroll to see replies

Original post by muzi123
Ohhh yh of course !!
Arab women r a gift from God
Me and my friends get excited over Arab women

Noway! :0 being Arab is nothing special haha

Sounds good!!
Original post by dna122
fix up besharam bacha i know gulf arabs who would make u there bitchh loooooool how are you glorifyig someone else

there's gulfies that would make him their slave and be tying him to a pole outside their house and throwing crusts at him every morning shouting ya kalb ya kalb and making him kiss their feet.
Reply 22
Original post by alkaline.
there's gulfies that would make him their slave and be tying him to a pole outside their house and throwing crusts at him every morning shouting ya kalb ya kalb and making him kiss their feet.

Nah they are okay with people who are proud of themselves, dont be an ass licker and you'll be fine
Original post by dna122
Nah they are okay with people who are proud of themselves, dont be an ass licker and you'll be fine

lol okay check this saudi out

[video="youtube;A_yPHEDn6BM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yPHEDn6BM[/video]
Reply 24
lol okay check this saudi out

[video="youtube;A_yPHEDn6BM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yPHEDn6BM[/video]

Nah fuk this bitch, any proud person would fuk him up this is why I dont ball deep in my mouth arab u do and they treat u shitt wallah we are told to be proud of our culture from young no lie
Original post by dna122
Nah fuk this bitch, any proud person would fuk him up this is why I dont ball deep in my mouth arab u do and they treat u shitt wallah we are told to be proud of our culture from young no lie

what are you actually saying?
I have nothing against anyone ROFL why r u attacking me with words that dont even make sense allow it pls

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm an Arab girl and a Pakistani man has caught my eye. He is different, the first time I spoke to him I felt completely at ease and so comfortable, we both got on really well and I felt like we clicked right away. It was like a magnetic force pulling us two together. His smile is so captivating and I felt like I've known him all my life! We were both totally absorbed into each other's presence while we talked about everything. I hardly see him, but when I do our eyes light up with passion and Im always smiling when I think of him.

My question is would you ever consider a relationship with an Arab? I'm just curious, because my parents wouldn't mind.

The vast majority wouldn't mind, and many would even prefer it to someone from their own ethnicity.
Original post by undercxver
I am a Pakistani female.

I wouldn't mind. I'm open to all, just got to be from the same faith as me. The only problem that may arise for me would be my unsupportive family I guess.

Spoiler

why even that though? I'm not religious and I'd marry a (liberal) muslim - wouldn't you marry at least a non-muslim if they believed in the same things generally as you? surely you should be more socially-tolerant and not discriminate so unfairly? I'm not accounting for family discipline here purposefully because I think it's insane to go out with somebody or not if your parents green-light it, as if their opinion should stop you from being free and doing what you want with your life. parents should be supportive, not restrictive.
(edited 8 years ago)
your friends? oh **** there are more people like you in this world :afraid:

I hope to god he's trolling :lol:
Original post by BigBabyJesus
why even that though? I'm not religious and I'd marry a (liberal) muslim - wouldn't you marry at least a non-muslim if they believed in the same things generally as you? surely you should be more socially-tolerant and not discriminate so unfairly? I'm not accounting for family discipline here purposefully because I think it's insane to go out with somebody or not if your parents green-light it, as if their opinion should stop you from being free and doing what you want with your life. parents should be supportive, not restrictive.

I am a female muslim and would marry a christian or jew guy i dont even care lol
but the marriage would not be valid in Islam so I can't/wouldn't then.
Which arab country are you from and how religious is your family?
I'm an Arab girl and a Pakistani man has caught my eye. He is different, the first time I spoke to him I felt completely at ease and so comfortable, we both got on really well and I felt like we clicked right away. It was like a magnetic force pulling us two together. His smile is so captivating and I felt like I've known him all my life! We were both totally absorbed into each other's presence while we talked about everything. I hardly see him, but when I do our eyes light up with passion and Im always smiling when I think of him.

My question is would you ever consider a relationship with an Arab? I'm just curious, because my parents wouldn't mind.

Generally, as long as the other person is of the same faith or "people from the book" as you like each other, then it shouldn't matter. It just comes down to whether if he likes you/attracted to you as a person or not.

I am a female muslim and would marry a christian or jew guy i dont even care lol
but the marriage would not be valid in Islam so I can't/wouldn't then.

well that doesn't matter too much imo - why would you even want to get married in 2016? it's outdated, surely?
Original post by BigBabyJesus
well that doesn't matter too much imo - why would you even want to get married in 2016? it's outdated, surely?

can't have sex without marriage in Islam.
can't have sex without marriage in Islam.

yeah but come on, that's taking the religion word for word. that's why muslims don't kill gays any more, right? I thought modern muslims were "liberal"?
Original post by Mentally
Which arab country are you from and how religious is your family?

Family are Lebanese, they are religious. We're just not cultural or care what people think as long is it is right in the eyes of God.
Trust me, Pakistani men will marry Arab women. Go ahead with it:h: Good luck!
Original post by BrokenLife
Trust me, Pakistani men will marry Arab women. Go ahead with it:h: Good luck!

That's lovely, thank you!
I am disappointed that this is even a question / on the agenda. I am Finnish from a white Christian background and to be honest I would sure marry Middle Eastern person.
That's lovely, thank you!

No worries. But makes sure he belongs from a liberal family. Many Pakistanis like to marry within their families so be aware of that.

Latest

Trending

Trending