The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TS21
B in maths, B in computer Science and B in business. What's the best university i could apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

University of Glasgow probably
Here come the TSR posts about how you should not even apply with BBB.

Erm I don't know, it depends for what subject. What do you want to do as a degree?
For what subject? In any case, you should probably apply to a range -- e.g. maybe one with AAA, one with CCC, and the others in between.
Reply 4
Original post by Rhythmical
Here come the TSR posts about how you should not even apply with BBB.

Erm I don't know, it depends for what subject. What do you want to do as a degree?

Computer Science
Original post by TS21
Computer Science

Swansea and Essex are worth looking into for BBB.
You can apply wherever you want.
Reply 7
I am a current student at the University of Essex and have loved my experience there so far! If you have any questions about the uni then feel free to ask :smile: ^Sam
Staffordshire.
I would also recommend using the UniMatch tool on here, still in its beta mode as it matches up universities to your grades.
The correct answer is exeter
Leicester
Swansea
Queens University Belfast
Reply 14
I really dont want to stay in london😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bournemouth
University of Manchester!
Newcastle university.
Reply 18
Original post by Scruffyjoe
University of Manchester!

Really? For computer science? I thought you needed like 3A's to study at manchester

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TS21
Really? For computer science? I thought you needed like 3A's to study at manchester

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm not too sure about computer science but I got into the law course with a BBC at A level which usually requires AAA. So do apply, Manchester ends up taking in everyone who applies. But I don't know if it's respected enough, so beware of that.

Latest