The Student Room Group

RAF Application

Hi there, im looking at joining the RAF fairly soon. I was wondering if for any of the stages of the application I get any input of the dates of that stage or if for any stage what are the chances of asking to change a date.
Any help will be much appreciated.
I got to choose my PJFT date
sorry - i am a newbie to the site. Does this mean that if. by the time you have been given a date for the PJFT you feel you arnt quite ready, you can request a later date?
Original post by Joanne1995
sorry - i am a newbie to the site. Does this mean that if. by the time you have been given a date for the PJFT you feel you arnt quite ready, you can request a later date?

When it came to my PJFT the personal trainer that was going to watch me complete the tests gave me a call. They told me that I could attend the fitness centre the very next day, however I was unavailable so I asked for a slightly later date.

So its fine to ask for a later date if needed.
Original post by jturnbull10
When it came to my PJFT the personal trainer that was going to watch me complete the tests gave me a call. They told me that I could attend the fitness centre the very next day, however I was unavailable so I asked for a slightly later date.

So its fine to ask for a later date if needed.

Thankyou for your reply .

Quick Reply

Latest