The Student Room Group

Favourite teen/romance/drama TV series?

Please could list some as I'm out of ideas on what to watch :frown:

Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by melanies321
Please could list some as I'm out of ideas on what to watch :frown:

Thank you!

Just watch Skins if you haven't already.
Original post by CaiusMartius
Just watch Skins if you haven't already.

What is it about ?
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals (TVD spinoff)
Teen Wolf
Containment
Suits
Pretty Little Liars- My favourite! Its annoying waiting for new seasons though :frown:
Gossip Girl- I haven't watched for a while as I finished it but its so good
Life Unexpected- Its not very popular I just found it on Netflix and liked it
Once Upon a Time- Lots of people love it I haven't had a chance to get into it
Orphan Black- My friend really wants me to watch it but once again I haven't had a chance to get into it
Once upon a time
Pretty little liars
The flash
Reply 6
Original post by Student232
Pretty Little Liars- My favourite! Its annoying waiting for new seasons though :frown:
Orphan Black- My friend really wants me to watch it but once again I haven't had a chance to get into it

I watched Life Unexpected as well and I thought it was really good! I also watch PLL and Once upon a time but I've stopped watching them for the time being because of exams. If OP is going to watch Vampire Diaries you could also try the Originals. I tried Dollhouse as well which is weird but interesting. Scandal, Sherlock, House and How to get away with murder as less teen but still really good
The hidden camera in a taxi series
Original post by Jehaan
I watched Life Unexpected as well and I thought it was really good! I also watch PLL and Once upon a time but I've stopped watching them for the time being because of exams. If OP is going to watch Vampire Diaries you could also try the Originals. I tried Dollhouse as well which is weird but interesting. Scandal, Sherlock, House and How to get away with murder as less teen but still really good

Yh I thought it was a film to start off with and then got addicted to it, I wish they did more seasons though, 2 is really not enough. Yh PLL doesn't come back until June so that thought is going to get me through exams. What year are you in?
Reply 9
Yh I thought it was a film to start off with and then got addicted to it, I wish they did more seasons though, 2 is really not enough. Yh PLL doesn't come back until June so that thought is going to get me through exams. What year are you in?

The problem is there are lots of cliffhangers so I watch 1 episode and then 4 episodes later I wonder why I'm behind on revision. Plus I'm only on season 4. Year 13, you?
Original post by Jehaan
The problem is there are lots of cliffhangers so I watch 1 episode and then 4 episodes later I wonder why I'm behind on revision. Plus I'm only on season 4. Year 13, you?

Yh that is annoying, especially when they may have killed someone off and or may have revealed someone linked to A. Im in year 12, good luck in your A2s have you applied for Uni? I've got all that to look forward to next year :s-smilie:
GOSSSIP GIRL!!!!

I used to watch it sm and not much compared with how good it was tbh! Greys anatomy is great as well.
Skins, Pretty Little Liars, Inbetweeners, True Blood

Thank you , I will check them out :smile:

If watched gossip girl and I loved it!
Original post by tinababy
GOSSSIP GIRL!!!!

I used to watch it sm and not much compared with how good it was tbh! Greys anatomy is great as well.

SAME!!!!
I used to binge watch it but then it finished ... Haha
Bay watch xd
Original post by melanies321
Thank you , I will check them out :smile:

If watched gossip girl and I loved it!

Pretty Little Liars is kind of similar to Gossip Girl in the sense of someone watching their every move but a bit more extreme and you'll care more about finding out who A is than gossip girl
Reply 17
The OC for sure.
Original post by Mackay
The OC for sure.

What's that about :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by hxfsxh
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals (TVD spinoff)
Teen Wolf
Containment
Suits

The originals is amazing! So much better the. TVD where I only saw one episode!

Original post by Mackay
The OC for sure.

Omg The OC!!! Memories!! Was good :biggrin:

" California here we come... Right back where we started from.. Californiaaaa"

Quick Reply

Latest