The Student Room Group

How much will the specificatuon change for these subjects?

Hi everyone!
I dropped out of college this year with the intention of going back in september. I want to get ahead before I go back, to avoid that familiar workload stress, but I'm not sure how much the specification for my subjects will change from this year to next year.
I'm studying:

AS Maths - Edexcel
AS English lit - AQA
AS Psychology - Edexcel
AS Biology - AQA

So if anyone knows if the spec for these will change, and if so how much will change, that would be really helpful. Thanks in advance!
Original post by theblackparade27
Hi everyone!
I dropped out of college this year with the intention of going back in september. I want to get ahead before I go back, to avoid that familiar workload stress, but I'm not sure how much the specification for my subjects will change from this year to next year.
I'm studying:

AS Maths - Edexcel
AS English lit - AQA
AS Psychology - Edexcel
AS Biology - AQA

So if anyone knows if the spec for these will change, and if so how much will change, that would be really helpful. Thanks in advance!

Assuming you have dropped out of your first year of A level study, English lit, psychology and biology were all already on the new specifications so will not change again. There may be options within the English spec that mean they study different texts etc, ask them. Maths does not change for teaching until sept 2017 with first exams in summer 2019 so will not affect you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest