The Student Room Group

what are we??

I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks now and we have known each other for years, as we went to school together since we were 9 (now both 18). For the last few weeks, we've been meeting up and hanging out, and he's come round to mine every day, for the last 3 days. We act like we're together, kissing and being close to each other, messing around, etc, I've made it clear that I'm not going to sleep with him and he agreed with me as we've only been like this for a little bit...but he hasn't mentioned anything about what we actually are, relationship status wise.
I don't want to ask him in case it scares him off :/
How do I go about this??
Original post by Kenneyx
I've been seeing this guy for a few weeks now and we have known each other for years, as we went to school together since we were 9 (now both 18). For the last few weeks, we've been meeting up and hanging out, and he's come round to mine every day, for the last 3 days. We act like we're together, kissing and being close to each other, messing around, etc, I've made it clear that I'm not going to sleep with him and he agreed with me as we've only been like this for a little bit...but he hasn't mentioned anything about what we actually are, relationship status wise.
I don't want to ask him in case it scares him off :/
How do I go about this??

Maybe he thinks you're already in a relationship? How did you guys 'start' seeing each other?

(My suggestion, make it fb official and see if he blocks it from his timeline 😉).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Moonstruck16
Maybe he thinks you're already in a relationship? How did you guys 'start' seeing each other?

(My suggestion, make it fb official and see if he blocks it from his timeline 😉).

Posted from TSR Mobile

well like i said, we've known eachother for age now, we went to the same schools but went to different colleges...we've always kept on and off contact but never met up until about a month ago when we just kept talkin every day, then met up, and ive seen him about 2/3 times a week for the last 2 weeks, we talk everyday and already act like we're together....but he hasnt 'asked me out' like that yet...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending