The Student Room Group

my ex hasn't texted me all day ??????

(by the way,the only reason we broke up is because he thought the distance was too hard. He lives in America and i live in England)
My ex usually texts me every day but recently he has cut down on how much he texts me and i asked him why and he says that he doesn't feel like talking to anyone recently which i'm slightly concerned about because he seems sad all the time.
Today he hasn't texted me at all which is weird because he always texts me.
I can't help thinking that he secretly wants to stop talking to me all together or that he's seeing someone else(he said so himself that he's been thinking about getting back with me and that he loves me.
I also don't like messaging first,i'm an extremely insecure and anxious person who thinks everyone finds me annoying.
Someone help,thank you :smile:.
Original post by bedfordizzy1975
(by the way,the only reason we broke up is because he thought the distance was too hard. He lives in America and i live in England)
My ex usually texts me every day but recently he has cut down on how much he texts me and i asked him why and he says that he doesn't feel like talking to anyone recently which i'm slightly concerned about because he seems sad all the time.
I can't help thinking that he secretly wants to stop talking to me all together or that he's seeing someone else(he said so himself that he's been thinking about getting back with me and that he loves me.
I also don't like messaging first,i'm an extremely insecure and anxious person who thinks everyone finds me annoying.

lel
Original post by -Quixotic-
lel

lmfao how helpful.
Original post by bedfordizzy1975

I've emboldened some key points, if you read them in order, you'll definitely find your answer! I wasn't able to stomach a conversation with any of my ex's after a while. Too much pain. That could well be why. Sorry :frown: -- It'll get better soon, promise :hugs:
Reply 4
Neither has mine.

What's your point?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by iEthan
I've emboldened some key points, if you read them in order, you'll definitely find your answer! I wasn't able to stomach a conversation with any of my ex's after a while. Too much pain. That could well be why. Sorry :frown: -- It'll get better soon, promise :hugs:

thank you so much for actually being helpful! i hope he's okay soon though. :grouphugs:
Message him if you want to talk?
Get a mutual friend to contact him casually, to see if he's ok. Then give the guy some space.
Reply 8
Have you met each other in rl or is it all online?
I would have said if your ex is not texting you maybe he has moved on or like you said he doesn't want to talk to anyone.
Give him space you don't need to text every day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending