The Student Room Group

just done spraying the house with holy water, AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alkaline.
zamzam doesn't expire it's fine

idk if mentioning it so late is a good idea but I may as well Allah is protecting me :biggrin:
in this house, nothing much, cause my mum does protective things quite a lot to prevent it but my siblings have seen it a few times. I didn't believe them until my baby cousin visited our house and she kept complaining of something in the exact spot my siblings saw this she's really young and she so scared she wouldn't go near that area.

Aww this stuff intrigues me I want to hear more haha, that does sound creepy though, at least they don't seem like evil spirits :tongue:
Original post by fatima1998
what you meant was pretty clear to me.... dont try to trick me and make me feel better...
i am pretty sad now :sad:
i wish i hadn't sad that :redface:
but its okay :yep: ... now ghosts are going to come in my dreams :cry2:

What did u think they meant? The said they weren't going to look in the mirror anyway coz they're ugly❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔⁉️❔⁉️❓💯⁉️❓⁉️❓❓⁉️❓⁉️❓⁉️📛⁉️❓⁉️❓⁉️❔❔❔❔❔❓❔
What kind of holy water? How expensive was it?
Reply 43
Original post by Squishy•
What did u think they meant? The said they weren't going to look in the mirror anyway coz they're ugly❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔⁉️❔⁉️❓💯⁉️❓⁉️❓❓⁉️❓⁉️❓⁉️📛⁉️❓⁉️❓⁉️❔❔❔❔❔❓❔

are u possessed bro? all those emojis

Original post by Serine Soul
I like your thinking

Zamzam doesn't expire

:colone:

Spoiler

Original post by KingKoala
Aww this stuff intrigues me I want to hear more haha, that does sound creepy though, at least they don't seem like evil spirits :tongue:

I don't think it's a good idea to expand more at this time, it can attract things. You can PM me tomorrow during the day if you're still interested lol I know I said amanything but don't wanna b too risky ygm.

Original post by morgan8002
What kind of holy water? How expensive was it?

pls read the thread b it will provide answers
Original post by Serine Soul
Zamzam doesn't expire

zamzam doesn't expire it's fine

:ta:
Are you a guy or a girl?
Reply 46
Original post by xobeauty
Are you a guy or a girl?

both

ur welcome gyal
both

ur welcome gyal

sometimes I see you referring yourself as a girl other times a guy. It's the oddest thing. So please kill my curiosity.
Reply 48
sometimes I see you referring yourself as a girl other times a guy. It's the oddest thing. So please kill my curiosity.

listen b I just don't wanna scare you yeh :/

Spoiler

no

Yes you are?
Reply 50
Yes you are?

yes I am
are you?
(edited 8 years ago)
yes I am

You're a guy whose bisexual got it.
Reply 52
You're a guy whose bisexual got it.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Do you want some of this or that

wth i realised it was you i quoted before. Nevermind. I'll NEVER quote u again. Dayum i just don't seem to understand anything u say.

the tap
empty windowlene bottle

my mum read surah baqarah on the water and it is now blessed water that will protect us all when sprayed

Oh. DIY holy water. You didn't get it from a sacred site, extracted in some elaborate ritual or blessed by the leader of your order.
Original post by Squishy•
wth i realised it was you i quoted before. Nevermind. I'll NEVER quote u again. Dayum i just don't seem to understand anything u say.

whoa! :eek:
when did you quote me????
and why don't you understand whatever i say? :dontknow:
Reply 57
Do you want some of this or that

in the mood for a bit of this rn :sexface:

Original post by morgan8002
Oh. DIY holy water. You didn't get it from a sacred site, extracted in some elaborate ritual or blessed by the leader of your order.

ahah although not from a sacred site it was extracted in an elaborate tap opening ritual in which a certain level of manual-dexterity was required, and it was blessed by mum the spiritual leader of the order of this household.

whoa! :eek:
when did you quote me????
and why don't you understand whatever i say? :dontknow:

fatima ur bad af for confusing people :spank: u should be ashamed
sometimes your sentences are a little disjointed lol

fatima ur bad af for confusing people :spank: u should be ashamed
sometimes your sentences are a little disjointed lol

I am sorry :sorry:
I'll try to make them clear
Reply 59