The Student Room Group

Beards on guys is like makeup for girls

Scroll to see replies

Original post by loveleest
But beards are natural, but it as the same effect as makeup.

Not really as easy that. Genes count too. My brother is like 17 and has no facial hair yet when i was that age now 19 i had proper facial hair. Any woman can have makeup easily increasing their beauty i mean look at Taylor swift. From pics i seen without makeup she looks a lot less attractive.
Original post by xobeauty
I never knew how much of an illusion (?) beards can have. I thought Adam saleh has the most amazing face I always raved that he was such a babe ( in the face) until he shaved his beard. Omg it's tragic now I know how guys feel?

Any Adam saleh fans here?

he has good features but not the most amazing face.
he vigorously does his eyebrows and slightly irrelevantly may I add that he is 5'6 (lol).

he has uploaded pictures of himself without a beard before, throwback to ummrah/hajj in which he doesn't look too bad but he is resemblant of a f*ckboi.
Original post by alkaline.
he has good features but not the most amazing face.
he vigorously does his eyebrows and slightly irrelevantly may I add that he is 5'6 (lol).

he has uploaded pictures of himself without a beard before, throwback to ummrah/hajj in which he doesn't look too bad but he is resemblant of a f*ckboi.

Goes to show never judge a book by its cover because he's far from a **** boy..he spends 90$ On one single plate of dinner, buys his dad a car, iPhones, doesn't do drugs nor drinks, gives his nieces money here and there.
Goes to show never judge a book by its cover because he's far from a **** boy..he spends 90$ On one single plate of dinner, buys his dad a car, iPhones, doesn't do drugs nor drinks, gives his nieces money here and there.

I know he is not a ****boi anymore lmao I watch his videos...I swear the car he bought his dad was navy blue wasn't it? He's been arrested three times before as well. He said himself that he's changed his ways. I've seen the charity work he's done also, I was simply making aesthetic points.
(edited 8 years ago)
I know he is not a ****boi anymore lmao I watch his videos...I swear the car he bought his dad was navy blue wasn't it? He's been arrested three times before as well. He said himself that he's changed his ways.

So what? Who hasn't gotten Introuble as a teenager, and the stuff he did was minor...as long you grow up and don't do that into your 20s. I don't know what colour it was.
So what? Who hasn't gotten Introuble as a teenager, and the stuff he did was minor...as long you grow up and don't do that into your 20s. I don't know what colour it was.

I just...

why are you trying to make an argument where there is no argument? pls.

I just...

why are you trying to make an argument where there is no argument? pls.

For kicks

Original post by Lawbringer
Not really as easy that. Genes count too. My brother is like 17 and has no facial hair yet when i was that age now 19 i had proper facial hair. Any woman can have makeup easily increasing their beauty i mean look at Taylor swift. From pics i seen without makeup she looks a lot less attractive.

Yeah lol which is why I said beards are natural which is why I said they really can't be comparable. Makeup can be wiped of at the end of the day whilst beards can't.

Quick Reply

Latest