The Student Room Group

Apps

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of any apps, which can be used to count how many hours of revision I do? (I have an apple device)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by legendary1
Hi, just wondering if anyone knows of any apps, which can be used to count how many hours of revision I do? (I have an apple device)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know there's an app which times how much time you've picked up your phone, so you would know how much time you actually spent revising or do you just want a sort of counter app?
Can you use a Pomodoro app and just mark off each one as a tally in a notebook? If, as with the previous thread, it's how much work you do vs procrastination, download StayFocused to block out trouble websites.
Forest (I don't know if it's on Apple but it's on android) and it tells you how many minutes you've revised for

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
I know there's an app which times how much time you've picked up your phone, so you would know how much time you actually spent revising or do you just want a sort of counter app?

The first suggestion seems pretty cool. Would u happen to know the name of the app?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Scott M Harvey
Can you use a Pomodoro app and just mark off each one as a tally in a notebook? If, as with the previous thread, it's how much work you do vs procrastination, download StayFocused to block out trouble websites.

I'll have a look at the Stayfocused app. I don't really use the Pomodoro technique because the amount of revision I do in 1 sitting tends to vary.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by nomophobia
Forest (I don't know if it's on Apple but it's on android) and it tells you how many minutes you've revised for

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've heard of Forest before. But it's not on the App Store.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending