The Student Room Group

She wanted me to hug her?

Alright so at the beginning of today this girl, who i've been getting close to, gave me a cold stare, but as the day progressed she became happier with me.

Like I said when I saw her today she gave me a cold stare, then about ten minutes later asked me a question coldly. By the afternoon, we had to stand next to each other, but I decided to give her space, but was told to move closer and she jokingly said move closer, I don't bite, but I may hit you, but I just rudely nodded. Then when we saw each other again, she looked at me, but not coldly. By the end of the day, She asked for a hug and I gave her one and before I pulled away, it felt like the hug wasn't going to end.
Okay... so what was the question? :K:
And.....?
she wants you and the angrynes is just her being female and you can only understand any given woman 55%, rest she's either hiding or just makes no sense
Reply 4
Is this a Turing test?
She probably just had a bad dream about you, women are simple and cannot differentiate between dreams and reality.
Original post by DiddyDec
She probably just had a bad dream about you, women are simple and cannot differentiate between dreams and reality.

Is..is this real life?
Original post by Blondie987
Is..is this real life?

No sweetheart, go back to sleep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending