The Student Room Group

help !!

I need the 2016 gcse exam timetable asap! My courses are art history ict and igcse ( English as a second language)
Original post by lotion1
I need the 2016 gcse exam timetable asap! My courses are art history ict and igcse ( English as a second language)

Hi! What exam board are you on for history?
Reply 2
hi its aqa and its the changing roles and status of women
Original post by lotion1

Aww sorry but I'm Edexcel :/ maybe you could ask teachers at school, look on the AQA website or even try and find some threads on here? I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help x
Reply 4
Original post by lotion1

Here you go: http://filestore.aqa.org.uk/admin/t_table_pdf/AQA-TT-GCSE-JUN16.PDF
Reply 5
Original post by katerebecca
Aww sorry but I'm Edexcel :/ maybe you could ask teachers at school, look on the AQA website or even try and find some threads on here? I'm sorry I couldn't be of more help x
thankyou for the help
Hi! What exam board are you on for history?

For edexcel what unit and topics are you doing for History?
Reply 8
Original post by lotion1
. Thankyou

You're welcome.
Original post by zXcodeXz
For edexcel what unit and topics are you doing for History?

If I remember correctly it's History B Schools History Project
-American West
- crime and punishment
- protest
And then for controlled assessment we did Vietnam War
If I remember correctly it's History B Schools History Project
-American West
- crime and punishment
- protest
And then for controlled assessment we did Vietnam War

Oh I think we are doing History A and we done the Vietnam War coursework as well, how do you generally revise for History?
Original post by zXcodeXz
Oh I think we are doing History A and we done the Vietnam War coursework as well, how do you generally revise for History?

The coursework was gruelling haha

I think what I'll do is write notes and mind maps and make sure to look up different resources to get any extra pieces of information. Then I'll do some exam questions and I'll hand them into my teacher to be marked. Also I'm going to start watching documentaries and videos on topics. :smile:
The coursework was gruelling haha

I think what I'll do is write notes and mind maps and make sure to look up different resources to get any extra pieces of information. Then I'll do some exam questions and I'll hand them into my teacher to be marked. Also I'm going to start watching documentaries and videos on topics. :smile:

Oh ok I'll try and do the same things

Quick Reply

Latest