The Student Room Group

I wish my crush would treat me badly so I could get over her

But that would never happen becUse she is perfect. When we have spoken she has been nothing but sweet, polite, friendly, kind and warm to me in fact she is just very nice to everyone because she's such a sweet girl. I love it when girls are really sweet and polite it's so adorable and she just oozes cuteness from everywhere an amazing angel!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Forumaddict
But that would never happen becUse she is perfect. When we have spoken she has been nothing but sweet, polite, friendly, kind and warm to me in fact she is just very nice to everyone because she's such a sweet girl. I love it when girls are really sweet and polite it's so adorable and she just oozes cuteness from everywhere an amazing angel!!

aww op

Awwww, das so cute, OP!
Buuuut, if you were really really desperate about wanting to get over her (for whatever reason), I'd suggest distance i.e talking to her less and whatnot. She sounds wonderful though so I'm not sure you'd want to!
It's a struggle so good luck! :smile:

wha?

what happened to the title and comment from OP?

da***?
Kill her brother, I imagine she'll treat fairly badly after the fact

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Mochassassin
Awwww, das so cute, OP!
Buuuut, if you were really really desperate about wanting to get over her (for whatever reason), I'd suggest distance i.e talking to her less and whatnot. She sounds wonderful though so I'm not sure you'd want to!
It's a struggle so good luck! :smile:

She is amazing. Every night I always cuddle my pillow and pretend it's her and then I have sweet wonderful dreams about her and I wish I could hold her for real for just 1 moment
Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you ask her out?
Reply 7
Original post by Sharaf371
Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you ask her out?

I never managed to get another oppurtunity after the one I messed up

Gosh too coot
Reply 9
Original post by Little Popcorns
Gosh too coot

Not as cute as she is! :smile:
I wish she would too, these threads are beyond obsessive

Attachment not found
Just avoid her if your going to have terrible feelings mate, love is the biggest disease on this universe
Original post by ikhan94
Just avoid her if your going to have terrible feelings mate, love is the biggest disease on this universe

But it feels so wonderful and dreamy at the same time it really hurts
Gosh too coot

Naw :smile:
Naw :smile:

:P :smile:
Reply 15
Post a photo of her
Original post by M14B
Post a photo of her

No! That's against her privacy
not you again
I know how you feel bro
I've lost count on how many times you're made a thread about this girl..

Do what Buddhist monks are told to do and just imagine her as a 50 day old corpse.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending