The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Latin Beauty
lmaooo u aint no ghanaian....u are british and thats that

ur development plans in that other thread....real africans would have development plans from the ways of their tribe...not some british kid who wants to be down

yea u would have to claim a new ethnicity...cuz u aint from ghana...u have a british mentality and mannerism....

see how retarded u are i gotta break it down to the core

Fruitcake.
Original post by Bushido Brown
Fruitcake.

what tribe u from?
what tribe u from?

Akan - Ashanti
Akan - Ashanti

speak some

say

i was walkin through the 80s

be quick cuz u prolly translate it
speak some

say

i was walkin through the 80s

be quick cuz u prolly translate it

You mean Twi?

No.
You mean Twi?

No.

u cant speak ur tribe language?
u cant speak ur tribe language?

Wu jimmy pa.

Means your a crazy mother****er.

Me ko 1980s means I'm walking through the 1980s or whatever you wanted me to say.
Nihilism.
Wu jimmy pa.

Means your a crazy mother****er.

Me ko 1980s means I'm walking through the 1980s or whatever you wanted me to say.

u used a translator

took 3 mins to reply plus u said no to twi

but ight
If white people really want to make the ‘#alllivesmatter’ tag stick, then they need to be just as vociferous as we Blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites who are killed by the police.

What is the point of trying to stop black people from complaining about fellow Blacks who are killed police abuse ? If all people are really suffering from police brutality equally, then wouldn’t you think that Whites should be complaining about the POLICE, rather than complaining about Blacks calling out the police ?

This shows just how racist the white people who complain about BLM really are because white people will support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks, they will gladly accept the odd white person getting killed by Police, just so long as black people are the ones (in the main) getting killed by the Police.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by PrincePaul575858
If white people really want to make the ‘#alllivesmatter’ tag stick, then they need to be just as vociferous as we Blacks are in pointing out how unarmed Whites who are killed by the police.

What is the point of trying to stop black people from complaining about fellow Blacks who are killed police abuse ? If all people are really suffering from police brutality equally, then wouldn’t you think that Whites should be complaining about the POLICE, rather than complaining about Blacks calling out the police ?

This shows just how racist the white people who complain about BLM really are because white people will support harsher government policies if they’ll hurt blacks, they will gladly accept the odd white person getting killed by Police, just so long as black people are the ones (in the main) getting killed by the Police.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Well said man
Original post by Jebedee
I don't know what else can be said. They're just people who want to be violent with the preferred method of choice (victim complex) but can't reconcile that the facts aren't on their side. So just pretend.

If you're innocent, you're nine times more likely to be shot as black man than as a white man. That's fact.
Original post by Howard
In the US a lot more white people are killed by blacks than black people are killed by whites. Where's the White Lives Matter campaign?

OK. Show me a list of unarmed white people who get killed by the police. Show me that one
Original post by Youngmetro
If you're innocent, you're nine times more likely to be shot as black man than as a white man. That's fact.

Source plz?

Blacks are roughly 25x more likely to kill than a white so I would say extra vigilance is justified.
I'm laughing so hard at all the retards that say but doesn't #Alllivesmatter
Black lives matter does not mean Only black lives matters.
It means black lives ALSO matter
Original post by Jebedee
Source plz?

Blacks are roughly 25x more likely to kill than a white so I would say extra vigilance is justified.

Over 25 million Russians died in the second and first world war. Died at the hands of whites. More than all the wars in Africa. More than all the murders in the USA.

Just let that sink in
Reply 216
Original post by PrincePaul575858
OK. Show me a list of unarmed white people who get killed by the police. Show me that one

My points are simply that:

(a) many more whites are murdered by blacks each year that blacks are murdered by whites.

(b) a black man in America is far more likely to be killed by another black man than a white man.

These are absolute facts that can easily be verified if you feel so inclined.

So why don't you clean up your own mess before you point fingers at ole whitey?
Original post by Howard
My points are simply that:

(a) many more whites are murdered by blacks each year that blacks are murdered by whites.

(b) a black man in America is far more likely to be killed by another black man than a white man.

These are absolute facts that can easily be verified if you feel so inclined.

So why don't you clean up your own mess before you point fingers at ole whitey?

Both are totally irrelevant to what BLM stands for. And you're irrelevant too, with that disgusting confederate flag
Reply 218
Original post by Youngmetro
Both are totally irrelevant to what BLM stands for. And you're irrelevant too, with that disgusting confederate flag

I wasn't talking at you. I'll let you know when it's your turn to speak.
Original post by Howard
I wasn't talking at you. I'll let you know when it's your turn to speak.

idgaf

Latest

Trending

Trending