The Student Room Group

How much revision have you done over the holidays?

I haven't even sorted out all of my notes yet for my exams, never mind familiarising myself with the exams using past papers. I was sure this Easter was going to be very productive too...

Is anyone else in the same situation? If not, how have you guys kept yourselves motivated?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
I haven't even sorted out all of my notes yet for my exams, never mind familiarising myself with the exams using past papers. I was sure this Easter was going to be very productive too...

Is anyone else in the same situation? If not, how have you guys kept yourselves motivated?

Yeah I haven't really done anything
Original post by zXcodeXz
Yeah I haven't really done anything

At least it's not just me. :redface:

What kind of grades are you aiming for?
At least it's not just me. :redface:

What kind of grades are you aiming for?

Funny thing I'm aiming for 1A* 8A's or 3A*'s 6A's what about you?
Reply 4
I've spent way too much time on English literature so I haven't really been doing anything else. I have another week off though so hopefully I'll start more revision on my other subjects soon :smile:
Reply 5
Ive done some but not as much as I wanted. For some subjects I have even bothered to look over my notes :/
Funny thing I'm aiming for 1A* 8A's or 3A*'s 6A's what about you?

Mostly A*s... I really need to log off TSR and actually get some work done, but I can't seem to do that.
I thought this was going to be another thread where people talk about the gazillion hours of revision they've done. You guys make me feel better because I haven't done much either! It's okay guys. We are in this together! :laugh:

EDIT: I just realised this is a GCSE thread. I'll just go back to my corner. :trytofly:
(edited 8 years ago)
Mostly A*s... I really need to log off TSR and actually get some work done, but I can't seem to do that.

Same here, how many GCSE's are you doing?
Original post by Legendary Quest
I thought this was going to be another thread where people talk about the gazillion hours of revision they've done. You guys make me feel better because I haven't done much either! It's okay guys. We are in this together! :laugh:

Lol we all better start now, I'm going to start
Same here, how many GCSE's are you doing?

10, and I've got around 23 exams, I think. :afraid:
Original post by luciie
I've spent way too much time on English literature so I haven't really been doing anything else. I have another week off though so hopefully I'll start more revision on my other subjects soon :smile:

That must feel great for you! I'm going back to school on Monday...
10, and I've got around 23 exams, I think. :afraid:

Woah!! I'm getting 9 and I have 21 exams
Lol we all better start now, I'm going to start

Yes, haha. I'm pretty confident with two of my subjects. It's only one that I really need to start taking seriously lol
Yes, haha. I'm pretty confident with two of my subjects. It's only one that I really need to start taking seriously lol

Oh, which subjects are you doing?
Averaging out on 3 past papers a day.

Checking out the topics they forgot to teach us/I'm weak at.
Reply 16
That must feel great for you! I'm going back to school on Monday...

Ahh that sucks :frown: But maybe going back will motivate you to do some revision? :redface:
For my notes, I'm just going to do the parts I forget. I tried taking notes on the whole curriculum, and that didn't do ****.
Oh, which subjects are you doing?

Biology, History and Politics and I did Chemistry AS last year :smile: Have you thought about what you want to do?
Biology, History and Politics and I did Chemistry AS last year :smile: Have you thought about what you want to do?

Oh cool, and yeah Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Maths hopefully

Quick Reply

Latest