The Student Room Group

Guys, which is always the biggest turn on for you?

^^^^^ Title.

Scroll to see replies

Normally personality, If a girl has a good sense of humor and can take a joke and is sensible I really like her but it is harder to find people like this in both genders now.
Also if the girl shares some interests with you that helps a lot.
While looks do count for something I would rather go out with a 5/10 that has these qualities than a 10 that doesnt
The power switch
Reply 3
Cute eyebrows. :mmm:
lots of gems:tongue:

real ones, clash royale/clash of clans ones and TSR ones
Original post by stefano865
Cute eyebrows. :mmm:

Aww that's weirdly cute....but why eyebrows??
Reply 6
Sexual - Too many, tongue bite, tilting, finger inappropriate etc
Emotional - Honesty, vulnerability and taking an interest, I can push people away when they ask questions so naturally I only end up dating persistent girls anyway
Reply 7
Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
Aww that's weirdly cute....but why eyebrows??

So soft. :u:
Original post by AperfectBalance
Normally personality, If a girl has a good sense of humor and can take a joke and is sensible I really like her but it is harder to find people like this in both genders now.
Also if the girl shares some interests with you that helps a lot.
While looks do count for something I would rather go out with a 5/10 that has these qualities than a 10 that doesnt

Nicely put.
Rough Sex and a beard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Asians -_- and ice-cream ._.
(edited 8 years ago)
They like flowery girls with long plaited hair, frilly dresses, physically weak and slim with delicate mannerisms. They seem to dislike girls who dress practical in trainerss, who are confident, physically strong/athletic and have tattoos/piercings.

What's weird about piercings is that guys say that it's manly yet piercings were originally for females (ear piercings) yet men have stole the trend and claimed it is for their gender : p
Reply 13
Original post by indigofox
They like flowery girls with long plaited hair, frilly dresses, physically weak and slim with delicate mannerisms. They seem to dislike girls who dress practical in trainerss, who are confident, physically strong/athletic and have tattoos/piercings.

What's weird about piercings is that guys say that it's manly yet piercings were originally for females (ear piercings) yet men have stole the trend and claimed it is for their gender : p

Do we? I think they are terribly girly
Big shoulders, big hands and a killer smile make me go like putty:colondollar:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Big shoulders, big hands and a killer smile make me go like putty:colondollar:

I thought the thread was about what turns guys on about girls
Aww-that will be the most weirdly yet insanely romantic thing a guy will actually say about eyebrows-I think it's cute that you said eyebrows instead of "girls tits" or something like that.
But each to their own I guess.. :P
I've got a massive fetish for oily sexytime. An oily body just looks and feels so much better :u:
a power switch (edit: oh, I didn't notice somebody said that already. woops)

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
A girl who lifts = :heart: #relationshipgoals

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending