The Student Room Group

How many times a week do you have sex?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Im a virgin but i have no idea how people can do it more than once a day.

Just close your eyes and imagine.
Original post by thefatone
you milked him too much

You know, I honestly think that's it. There are times where he just can't milk for me because it's all gone.. How unfortunate.
Original post by euphrosyne
You know, I honestly think that's it. There are times where he just can't milk for me because it's all gone.. How unfortunate.

:/ you need to get some milk and let him milk you then carries on the cycle of you milking him, him milking you...
Original post by thefatone
:/ you need to get some milk and let him milk you then carries on the cycle of you milking him, him milking you...

Oh my, I'll suggest it to him.
Reply 24
Sadly, only about once a week. But I console myself that it's a lot more frequent than when single.
Over 9000!!! :sexface:
Oh my, I'll suggest it to him.

:h:
Reply 27
A WEEK! I'm not made of money...
Reply 28
Original post by DeadEnd_96
Over 9000!!! :sexface:

That just sounds painful...
See, I used to have sex with my boyfriend once every day (or at least once every two days), but now we have sex once every 2 weeks which reaaaaaally sucks. I'm horny all the time though, he just can't keep up with me :cry2:

Giggity.
Original post by Prince_fancybum
Giggity.

I'm not sure what you mean?
Reply 31
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Wait does dreaming of sex count?

:toofunny: Me rn
Original post by Ananaz
:toofunny: Me rn

Will have a talk with the bf about this
Too many times!!!
well, I have sex on average once a year, so...0.02 times a week.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 35

Maybe it's time to change your Milkman?😎
See, I used to have sex with my boyfriend once every day (or at least once every two days), but now we have sex once every 2 weeks which reaaaaaally sucks. I'm horny all the time though, he just can't keep up with me :cry2:

That happened to me-frustrating right??
this thread is full of virgins
Original post by Drez999
Maybe it's time to change your Milkman?😎

I've considered it, so many times. I love sex. I just need to find someone who's worth my time (and body) :innocent:

Original post by LostGirlOnTheRun
That happened to me-frustrating right??

It's sooooooooo frustrating. I'll have nights where I'm extremely horny and he'll be working on his laptop and I'll walk up to him in some sexy lingerie with stockings and he'll just tell me he's busy!! Yet when I rub his sausage, he suddenly becomes unbusy! That's the extent of my sex life right now.
Reply 39
I've considered it, so many times. I love sex. I just need to find someone who's worth my time (and body) :innocent:

It's sooooooooo frustrating. I'll have nights where I'm extremely horny and he'll be working on his laptop and I'll walk up to him in some sexy lingerie with stockings and he'll just tell me he's busy!! Yet when I rub his sausage, he suddenly becomes unbusy! That's the extent of my sex life right now.

Hmmm, so he's happy for you to rub his sausage huh?
Doesn't sound very fair if it just leaves you frustrated.
Ever thought of just slamming his laptop closed and just taking him in animalistic fashion?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending