The Student Room Group

Bf cums in less than 10minutes

He cums in less than 10minutes and doesn't make it fun for me
Reply 1
Tell him to go slower and pull before it happens so he can continue.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The basic thing he has to learn is to spot the signs that he's about to come and then, if he doesn't want to do so just then, lessen the stimulation so that he doesn't. The fact that he can last five minutes says that, if he learnt this, he could do fifty or any other time.

Have a read of Bernie Zilbergeld's 'Men and Sex' or 'The New Male Sexuality' - amongst dozens of them, there's almost always a listing on Amazon of one of them for 1p + postage second-hand. Amongst much else, it has a good programme on how to learn this.
Maybe find a way for him to get you off before he does.

Maybe try fingering/oral before penetration?
Reply 4
Some guys just keep going for a second orgasm after they've first cum but this doesn't seem to be the case with your boyfriend. I've seen advertised 'desensitising' creams that claim to help a guys 'staying power'. Maybe that's worth looking into?
Original post by Drez999
I've seen advertised 'desensitising' creams that claim to help a guys 'staying power'.

Evil stuff, and unnecessary too (see earlier post!) As with similar condoms, they use a local anaesthetic to reduce / remove sensation. Typically it ends up on the partner too.

If you want to feel nothing during intercourse, use a dildo, it's a lot easier.
Reply 6
Original post by unprinted
Evil stuff, and unnecessary too (see earlier post!) As with similar condoms, they use a local anaesthetic to reduce / remove sensation. Typically it ends up on the partner too.

If you want to feel nothing during intercourse, use a dildo, it's a lot easier.

As with everything purchased on the planet, there are always good and bad reviews - we just have to find our own way forward 😎
Original post by Drez999
Some guys just keep going for a second orgasm after they've first cum but this doesn't seem to be the case with your boyfriend. I've seen advertised 'desensitising' creams that claim to help a guys 'staying power'. Maybe that's worth looking into?

don't most guys have a refractory period though???

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
don't most guys have a refractory period though???

Spoiler

I think most believe they need a break but I've found if you keep a guy hard and interested he will be up for round 2 straight away.
I often think it's down to how often a guy has sex and how horny he feels - if he's only masturbated and after a couple weeks hooks up with someone I think then he'd be up for a couple of rounds on the trot.
Original post by Drez999
I think most believe they need a break but I've found if you keep a guy hard and interested he will be up for round 2 straight away.
I often think it's down to how often a guy has sex and how horny he feels - if he's only masturbated and after a couple weeks hooks up with someone I think then he'd be up for a couple of rounds on the trot.

that sounds great :biggrin: I thought the penis just naturally when soft after a guy came, but interesting.

ah so if he hasn't had sex in a while he can. What about if/when two people are regularly having sex? Is it still possible then?
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
that sounds great :biggrin: I thought the penis just naturally when soft after a guy came, but interesting.

ah so if he hasn't had sex in a while he can. What about if/when two people are regularly having sex? Is it still possible then?

My answer is YES.
When I've been in a relationship (girl or guy) always in morning on waking and sometimes any time of day if I'm mega horny, I stay hard and just carry on to second orgasm.
To illustrate the point further, when I have been single (as I currently am) I sometimes masturbate, cum, carry on to second orgasm.
Everyone is different so I guess some guys are like me and others not.
It depends. I can sometimes continue after one ejaculation, but never if it's condomless sex and I come inside them: the semen means it gets very slippy in there! If I come outside, it is often possible.

Quick Reply

Latest