The Student Room Group

head is hurting from revision

i can't take it anymore

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
:console: I understand.
Take a break, the rest of the day off if you feel you need to. It's important to have breaks so you are more focused when it comes to revising.
Have a shower, that helps me!
Reply 3
Tomorrow'll be a better day. Take a sleep now.
Original post by jamessmith15
i can't take it anymore

Take a break, you are much more focused with breaks and you can do more work, don't overload with too much work
Take a Paracetamol and continue revising!!!

Spoiler

Original post by DeadEnd_96
Take a Paracetamol and continue revising!!!

Spoiler

Same here, this is what I get for not starting revision early. But take a break, if you feel tired, sleep. I slept for 30 minutes, best sleep I've had in a while though it was so short lol.
Original post by Dysprosium

I wonder are there any drugs for memory?
I swear, I don't do drugs but...

Original post by Cherry82
I wonder are there any drugs for memory?
I swear, I don't do drugs but...

Piracetam, search it up
Piracetam, search it up

Do you use it?
Piracetam, search it up

"People describe how they used to be extremely intelligent and came crashing down after piracetam usage. Some have never recovered- not even after a long break."

lol never mind....:redface:
Do alot of stretching on the floor

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
"People describe how they used to be extremely intelligent and came crashing down after piracetam usage. Some have never recovered- not even after a long break."

lol never mind....:redface:

Nope, not at all. I remembered an article I've read about people dealing ' smart drugs' at uni.But, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to take a lil' during exam times to help with concentration/memory. But damn.
Edit: are you desperate to boost your performance?
Have a shower, that helps me!

Trying to say he smells bad? :colonhash:
My headache hasn't started yet.... but it will be worse once I start revision...
Nope, not at all. I remembered an article I've read about people dealing ' smart drugs' at uni.But, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to take a lil' during exam times to help with concentration/memory. But damn.
Edit: are you desperate to boost your performance?

No not desperate, just curious :tongue:

I thought it was going to be in vitamin form tbh, i didn't realise it was a "smart drug" and yes I read an article about it too, it feels like cheating, like how an athlete would be disqualified if drugs were found in his to her system...

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
Trying to say he smells bad? :colonhash:

Yup!

It really helps, I also think the sound of water has a calming affect.
No not desperate, just curious :tongue:

I thought it was going to be in vitamin form tbh, i didn't realise it was a "smart drug" and yes I read an article about it too, it feels like cheating, like how an athlete would be disqualified if drugs were found in his to her system...

Yup!

It really helps, I also think the sound of water has a calming affect.

LOL you amuse me
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
LOL you amuse me

It does though :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest