The Student Room Group

Guys, which is always the biggest turn on for you?

Scroll to see replies

a huge paenus
Absence of a dick.
Reply 22
Original post by AperfectBalance
Normally personality, If a girl has a good sense of humor and can take a joke and is sensible I really like her but it is harder to find people like this in both genders now.
Also if the girl shares some interests with you that helps a lot.
While looks do count for something I would rather go out with a 5/10 that has these qualities than a 10 that doesnt

Where are these boys in my town! Lol you're already 10/10 for saying that
When they look good without even trying. Like if they're still pretty when they're in the pajamas and no make-up it's just... wow

Original post by indigofox
What's weird about piercings is that guys say that it's manly yet piercings were originally for females (ear piercings) yet men have stole the trend and claimed it is for their gender : p

I never assigned a gender to piercings. I did however assign the term "absolute crap" to them
Reply 24
With girls = nice eyes and firm breasts.
With guys = nice eyes and above average sized willy.
That's just how I roll😎
Original post by Anonymous
^^^^^ Title.

Some people have some messed up fetishes
Fun and Weird personality
Their corpse
Glasses :colondollar:
Very very funny men that keep me laughing until I'm dangerously lacking oxygen
A stethoscope and or submissiveness
A girl with a really fun, flirty and weird personality; an open mind. I like an outsider. Yeah some girls are hot, but what are looks if the personality isn't there? When she's snobby, dishonest, two faced, boring and uptight as hell. I know some girls who are really hot, but I would never want to spend any time with them. I also prefer girls who aren't like sticks

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
A girl who lifts = :heart: #relationshipgoals

This.

I even started training with my GFs sister as well. Horny 24/7.

Girls love some abs.
I like butts - guys with a good butt are the best. Sadly, most guys look as though somebody has PVA'd a plate to their rear end. Deeply saddening.
Original post by Abolisher
This.

I even started training with my GFs sister as well. Horny 24/7.

Girls love some abs.

Does this not make you feel at all bad? Lol...
Original post by ivybridge
Does this not make you feel at all bad? Lol...

It's natural so I don't feel too bad. Looks a lot like my gf but 4 years younger.
Guys- When their whole face crinkles up when they laugh and when they have a sense of humour

Girls- When they smell nice and have pink lips
Original post by Abolisher
It's natural so I don't feel too bad. Looks a lot like my gf but 4 years younger.

It's really not though... you should literally worship the ground your partner walks on, you shouldn't even look at other people like that. I'd be surprised if you don't end up cheating on her.

My opinion, though. Probably wrong... hopefully.
Confident women.

And I have to say, girls with "posh" voices.

And girls - this one's for the lads! Go make your own thread :P

SS
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending