The Student Room Group

Guys, which is always the biggest turn on for you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Supersaps
Confident women.

And I have to say, girls with "posh" voices.

Also, girls - go make your own thread. This is for the lads! Jog on.

SS

I know what you mean. Not too posh though. I can't stand rough Yorkshire and Manc accents, though I do love a Scottish accent :colondollar:
Original post by ivybridge
It's really not though... you should literally worship the ground your partner walks on, you shouldn't even look at other people like that. I'd be surprised if you don't end up cheating on her.

My opinion, though. Probably wrong... hopefully.

You don't choose if you find someone attractive, it's natural. I have been with her for nearly 2 years and I haven't..... I also realise she will find other guys attractive, I mean who doesn't like Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom !! Or the bloke off Prison Break aha.

If you think your partner doesn't see other physically attractive people then you're kidding yourself.
Original post by Abolisher
You don't choose if you find someone attractive, it's natural. I have been with her for nearly 2 years and I haven't..... I also realise she will find other guys attractive, I mean who doesn't like Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom !! Or the bloke off Prison Break aha.

If you think your partner doesn't see other physically attractive people then you're kidding yourself.

Finding somebody attractive is a bit different from evidently wanting to bang them...
Finding somebody attractive is a bit different from evidently wanting to bang them...

If I wanted to bang her I would of by now..... I find her attractive and that's all. Plus I wouldn't risk what I already have.
Original post by Virgili
Sexual - Too many, tongue bite, tilting, finger inappropriate etc
Emotional - Honesty, vulnerability and taking an interest, I can push people away when they ask questions so naturally I only end up dating persistent girls anyway

I always see persistance as clingyness
A beautiful face is all one need
Reply 46
Original post by samina_ay
I always see persistance as clingyness

Depends on girl. I rarely chase because no one interests me enough to do so, so I just sit back most of the time, if someone I like shows interest i'll ask otherwise it's not worth the hassle.
If I wanted to bang her I would of by now..... I find her attractive and that's all. Plus I wouldn't risk what I already have.

Sounds more like you're scared to lose what you have rather than you wouldn't do it out of principle...

Also, it's a bit arrogant to assume she would sleep with you "I would of by now".

Oh well, you sound dodgy to me but I don't know you so whatever, I'm probably misjudging you. You just sound like the average lad-ish idiot. Sorryyyyy.
Sounds more like you're scared to lose what you have rather than you wouldn't do it out of principle...

Also, it's a bit arrogant to assume she would sleep with you "I would of by now".

Oh well, you sound dodgy to me but I don't know you so whatever, I'm probably misjudging you. You just sound like the average lad-ish idiot. Sorryyyyy.

The reason I'm not is exactly that, if my relationship was rubbish and I didn't love my GF then I would definitely.

I'm just confident that's all, never had any problems with girls since going to the gym so I feel I have earned my 'arrogance' :biggrin:

I'm just realistic. Im not so weak minded that I cannot accept other people are attractive.
Original post by Virgili
Depends on girl. I rarely chase because no one interests me enough to do so, so I just sit back most of the time, if someone I like shows interest i'll ask otherwise it's not worth the hassle.

How many girlfriends have you had from sitting back then? :colonhash:
The reason I'm not is exactly that, if my relationship was rubbish and I didn't love my GF then I would definitely.

I'm just confident that's all, never had any problems with girls since going to the gym so I feel I have earned my 'arrogance' :biggrin:

I'm just realistic. Im not so weak minded that I cannot accept other people are attractive.

Well, she could do much better than you then. You are exactly what I described and you're the epitome of everything that is wrong with the modern man, especially in Britain.

No, you're just very much up your own backside. Stupid women.

No, you're just weak minded in that you pretend as though you cannot see what somebody's actually saying as to avoid having nothing to say in response. So, you adamantly pursue something completely different to make yourself sound as though you're winning. I didn't say anything about finding other people attractive being a problem, I made that quite clear in the post prior to the one you just quoted - do not read selectively.
Well, she could do much better than you then. You are exactly what I described and you're the epitome of everything that is wrong with the modern man, especially in Britain.

No, you're just very much up your own backside. Stupid women.

No, you're just weak minded in that you pretend as though you cannot see what somebody's actually saying as to avoid having nothing to say in response. So, you adamantly pursue something completely different to make yourself sound as though you're winning. I didn't say anything about finding other people attractive being a problem, I made that quite clear in the post prior to the one you just quoted - do not read selectively.

Awkward..... you're the one who said I wanted to bang her sister..... You made a whole reply based on that.

Not my fault girls are attracted to abs and big arms.... And I know her sister likes muscular men.

Well why say I want to bang her then haha or even change the subject to that.... Sigh
This.

I even started training with my GFs sister as well. Horny 24/7.

Girls love some abs.

Lmao... you're playing both fields! :laugh:
Abs to girls is the same as booty to guys :drool:

Reply 53
Original post by samina_ay
How many girlfriends have you had from sitting back then? :colonhash:

3 girlfriends + few casual

I've been rejected but not for anyone I wanted to pursue a relationship with (although one girl I liked when I was young and inexperienced I didn't ask due to cowardice) Simply because I sat back and waited for them to smother me in interest instead of wasting energy
Original post by Virgili
3 girlfriends + few casual

I've been rejected but not for anyone I wanted to pursue a relationship with (although one girl I liked when I was young and inexperienced I didn't ask due to cowardice) Simply because I sat back and waited for them to smother me in interest instead of wasting energy

that's not bad uno - considering you don't do much hahahaa
Confident women.

And I have to say, girls with "posh" voices.

And girls - this one's for the lads! Go make your own thread :P

SS

I posted here then realised that Guys here means boys.
Original post by leavingthecity
I posted here then realised that Guys here means boys.

So desperate to be one of the lads.
So desperate to be one of the lads.

Ewwww. No.
Original post by apronedsamurai
The power switch

Generally 'light switch' is better :cute:

https://youtu.be/gWNYZGXolJk?t=16s
Original post by leavingthecity
Very very funny men that keep me laughing until I'm dangerously lacking oxygen

:toofunny:

Quick Reply