The Student Room Group

Still enough time?

Would you say there is still enough time to study, and get atleast a C?
Reply 1
Yes yes yes! Most definitely. The important thing now is to not procrastinate and get started! Especially on dem past papers :u:
Ahhh thanks man i feel as if i am struggling with my A levels right now, so thanks for lifting my spirits. I still do thrive on the fact that with hsrd work anything is possible :smile:))

Original post by IBonfire
Yes yes yes! Most definitely. The important thing now is to not procrastinate and get started! Especially on dem past papers :u:
Original post by evaristegalois

When is your first exam?
Reply 4
Well, same here so you're not alone there :biggrin:

Motto for exams: "With hard work, anything is possible." <<<<< Thanks for reminding me of this as well:tongue:
Original post by DeadEnd_96
When is your first exam?

It's in June, that would be AS Maths, which I am probably the most confident about right now. Just do past papers, and pray that I will be fine. :tongue:
Original post by IBonfire
Well, same here so you're not alone there :biggrin:

Motto for exams: "With hard work, anything is possible." <<<<< Thanks for reminding me of this as well:tongue:

We need more people like you :biggrin: this really brough my spirits up. When is your first exam (AS or A2)? xD And I want you to pass 100%.
It's in June, that would be AS Maths, which I am probably the most confident about right now. Just do past papers, and pray that I will be fine. :tongue:

If you work really hard for the next 2 months, it is possible for you to achieve A's in your exams. Just spend your time wisely and you will be fine. :u:
Of course there is time, do not underestimate yourself or throw the towel in. What's happened has happened and the best course of action is to wake up tomorrow with your game plan on. Write a list of what you want to achieve that day, and then do it. Don't think about all of your A levels at once or you will feel overwhelmed and like it is too much. Just focus on each day, clearly defined tasks like 'do X past paper' 'read x chapter and make notes'.
Lol I'm in the same boat :frown:

I really hope I step up and do something really soon. My exams start in May lol...

I'm sure if we work hard we can do it.

Stop worrying about if you have enought time, just give it all you have! You only one good oppurtunity for AS and you may as well try your best or regret not doing it :smile:
lool there is still enough time to get 3 As. In a few weeks a LOT can be done
We need more people like you :biggrin: this really brough my spirits up. When is your first exam (AS or A2)? xD And I want you to pass 100%.

Tbh, I'm actually doing the IB, which seems soo much harder than A levels (really wish I took A levels haha #regrets) but I guess exams are still exams and they're all just a bunch of tests and qualifications.

My first exam is English in 22 days.... Ha.. hahh...ha..:colondollar:
My first exam is May 18th :P, I'm so scared.

Quick Reply

Latest