The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nah, I iz smarter
Original post by Awesome Genius
Straight a stars at GCSEs

Six A at alevel, 2 * distinction AEA, 95% UMS in all subjects

First Class Oxbridge degree

6 A's at a level but 95% ums? that would be A*s... rehearse your fake story again dw you can edit
****ing called it :lol:
Original post by Azim101
6 A's at a level but 95% ums? that would be A*s... rehearse your fake story again dw you can edit

It's called before A* were introduced, genius.

I don't know why I even bother moving my fingers to type out responses to insignificant people like you.
Reply 44
Original post by Azim101

AGs usually strategy when called out on one of his many fake stories is to ignore the reply, disappear for a few weeks, and then create a new thread full of crap as if nothing had happened.

Wow he's actually replied! You must be special :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
It's called before A* were introduced, genius.

I don't know why I even bother moving my fingers to type out responses to insignificant people like you.

Original post by Reue
AGs usually strategy when called out on one of his many fake stories is to ignore the reply, disappear for a few weeks, and then create a new thread full of crap as if nothing had happened.

/owned.

Anyway your claim about earning through gambling is just crazy. You expect people to believe that's a reliable and reproducible form of income?
Reply 46

Anyway your claim about earning through gambling is just crazy. You expect people to believe that's a reliable and reproducible form of income?

Lmao.

Don't be too hurt that I make more in an evening sat infront of the TV than you do cleaning the floors of a hospital ward all week :smile:
I'd go with Zacken or Krollo to be perfectly honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by Youngmetro
Don't think being smart will compensate for your lack of manliness and small willy

Original post by Roofas
I thought you was just an insecure guy of Indian descent who was afraid of red trousers and lies about having lots of money?

Maybe I'm just not smart enough to comprehend your overwhelming and crushing intelligence?

Original post by Azim101
Hahhaahhaha ha you probs take btec carpet laying and are making this thread to feel good about yourself

Loooooooool
Original post by Princepieman
I'd go with Zacken or Krollo to be perfectly honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Being serious for a moment (and disregarding me as an option...)

I don't know Krollo. Who is he?
Zacken hasn't even got into Cambridge yet. Cambridge mathmos are a dime a dozen on the Maths forum - at least, they were back in the day. There was this guy called Wolfram Alpha or something and Wrangler - those guys would have forgotten stuff Zacken wouldnt even have learnt yet - and I'm sure a lot of them had S S at STEP - Zacken hasn't even done that yet. I'm just saying he's unproven at the moment.
Being serious for a moment (and disregarding me as an option...)

I don't know Krollo. Who is he?
Zacken hasn't even got into Cambridge yet. Cambridge mathmos are a dime a dozen on the Maths forum - at least, they were back in the day. There was this guy called Wolfram Alpha or something and Wrangler - those guys would have forgotten stuff Zacken wouldnt even have learnt yet - and I'm sure a lot of them had S S at STEP - Zacken hasn't even done that yet. I'm just saying he's unproven at the moment.

Krollo is also a future Cam Mathmo as Zacken is. His IQ is like ~160, and he got a 100% UMS average across 5 AS levels.

Even though you doubt him, based on his numerous posts in the Maths forum, I'd say his 'potential' is pretty proven. It's just a matter of time to set things in stone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
okay AG let's see how clever you really are:

Spoiler

Me. By a long way I think. Most intelligent observations and arguments, tremendous academic achievement and overall all-round advanced global functioning.

Please nominate others if you want. But you would be wrong.
Pft, I know what this is all a cover for.

Babies and mentalmen, let me present Pathetic Faliure.
Original post by Princepieman
Krollo is also a future Cam Mathmo as Zacken is. His IQ is like ~160, and he got a 100% UMS average across 5 AS levels.

Even though you doubt him, based on his numerous posts in the Maths forum, I'd say his 'potential' is pretty proven. It's just a matter of time to set things in stone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is he on the BMO team? Are either of them?
Is he on the BMO team? Are either of them?

Think Krollo has qualified before. Zacken is Mauritian so no.
Reply 56
You're so predictable.
There was this guy in the Maths Society who did all the maths modules available and got 100% in all STEPs. Can anyone remind me of his name? He has studied or is studing Maths at Cambridge, I believe.

@Awesome Genius can you top that?
Original post by Kyou
There was this guy in the Maths Society who did all the maths modules available and got 100% in all STEPs. Can anyone remind me of his name? He has studied or is studing Maths at Cambridge, I believe.

@Awesome Genius can you top that?

There was also Jan, the guy with the 10 As at Alecel - also a mathmo at Cambridge. They're all on my level, I'd say.
There was also Jan, the guy with the 10 As at Alecel - also a mathmo at Cambridge. They're all on my level, I'd say.

Lol, thinking you're on the same level as Jan...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest