The Student Room Group

Have you heard of uni's considering their decisions?

I just got rejected from Notts for Law :frown: and I'm taking it pretty badly cause I thought I did everything right including the LNAT. Thank you
Offers from anywhere else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Manchester, Southampton and Sheffield(safe choice) waiting for Warwick
Reply 3
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Offers from anywhere else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by law_gurrette

Wow great choices! Um not entirely sure what you can do. Adjustment maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Wow great choices! Um not entirely sure what you can do. Adjustment maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! Adjustment to what? I just wanted to study the law M100.

Since I couldn't think of anything that went wrong(not to brag) I just emailed them for feedback.

Atleast to get peace of mind, thank you for replying!
I got an offer for 4/5 but the one I want to get in, I am still waiting for an offer. sigh.
Reply 7
[QUOTE=loveleest;64044103]I got an offer for 4/5 but the one I want to get in, I am still waiting for an offer. sigh.
Haha congrats! What are your choices and course?
Haha congrats! What are your choices and course?

Nottingham, manchester, kingston (the one I actually want to go to, yet they are still making a decision, Bornemouth, southampton.

They are all media/filmmaking
Reply 9
[QUOTE=loveleest;64044389]Nottingham, manchester, kingston (the one I actually want to go to, yet they are still making a decision, Bornemouth, southampton.

They are all media/filmmaking

Don't worry you'll probably get into it since you got into these four! More patience and hope 😊😊
Don't worry you'll probably get into it since you got into these four! More patience and hope 😊😊

I think they want to see some sample work but I haven't completed my media coursework yet so they still gotta wait :frown:
I just got rejected from Notts for Law :frown: and I'm taking it pretty badly cause I thought I did everything right including the LNAT. Thank you

Hey I'm sorry to hear this, what did you get grades wise and in the lnat, if you don't mind me asking :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending